Dank's Quest For Dankness

It's decided. When the lights come on I better see some staggering growth or DSH seedlings are going into the compost :D

Thanks to whoever entered me last month for MOTM. I didn't win but was proud I've gained respect of some of the true OG's on the mag. To the rest
View media item 1794785
Haha, just kidding.
It's cold as hell here today and windy.
I've up potted the AG clones into #2's and #3's. Today I'll be setting up a 4'x8'x80" in my shed with a 1k MH. Hopefully it's bulb is in good shape. Hasn't been used for couple years

Hopefully all's well with everyone today

New tent is up. Light is in place. I've got to get inline fan mounted for air exchange. Think I'll just use a 4" for veg, no odor scrubbing necessary.

Dark shadow haze seedlings are tossed. One was stahled out, other was a single bladed mutant that wasn't doing much for growth.

I'll finish the veg tent today and get some pics. Few were root bound hard so there little rough. But no worries they might not make the keeper list anyways :laughtwo:

After moving out the veg plants from the small tent I decided to put 2 of the bloom girls in it to free up space in the bloom tent. Here's #11 smells like lemon cleaner and #7 which is skunky so far

They are under a 4k 3 board fixture of 288 v2's that I normally use for veg. I have flowered in same setup before. Here's one from then. It's the original 24k gold mother seed plant

Today I up potted last few that were in #1's into #3's that I had stashed in the breeding chamber ( shed )

Which I'm thinking I didn't get all the pollen cleaned up good enough in the shed after the breeding.
In my bloom tent I'm seeing some brown pistols, not shit loads but enough to know something is wrong this early. It dawned on me today that the fan in that tent was used in the shed window over the summer, months after the after sex cleaning. I'm guessing it had some Chernobyl pollen on it. Hopefully it's not too bad. Maybe I'm wrong. Time will tell

Let's hope it's not bad. The greatest risk of intentionally making seeds is unintentionally making a few. I know I've done it. I'd say that I'm just going to quit making seeds but I know that even a marginally good looking male will make me rethink all that stuff.
I'm just glad it's not from Herms. I did a good inspection and couldn't find any nanners.
Has to be the fan. It looked clean so I took it off the shelf and brought it straight to the house. I really need to think better. Shit happens I guess.
I still might be wrong, hopefully. But it's looking like I'll get a handful

Back
Top Bottom