Dank's Quest For Dankness

We try to eat better than before. But it's not easy these days. Everything is processed. We garden and buy lots of fresh produce. Fish chicken it's tough to eat properly
Same here also have pretty much cut all salt out our diets due to my wife's kidney stones. Go to the grocery store and try and buy only salt free food not easy we make most thing from scratch at home. It's more money and more work but worth it.

I am waiting for my son to get here we are going to look at a car for him. It's my wife's boss's car. 2009 ford escape the power steering went and the dealer told her it would cost $4500 to fix it. That's right $4500:thedoubletake:. So she bought a new car. Turns out she got it fixed for $500 and want it gone shes asking $3000.
:hmmmm:

I ate one the other night woke up during full effect and was so dizzy I couldn't stand glad I fell right back to sleep I was fucked up!
Hey....or High. I've been trying to follow along. The most I've seen of @BeanTownFan420 in a while. High Bean.

I'm pleased to report that I'm a year older than Sticky and have no blood pressure problems and have all my fingers. I worked with others who have cut fingers off. I've dug the fingers from the saw dust and helped to wash it and threw it in a quart jar of ice headed to the ER to see if a surgeon could sew it back on.

I smoke weed every day. Usually a couple different strains. I need to do more vaping but I don't get the same effect so I'll keep using the glass spoon and try to keep those fairly clean. That's it for now.:bongrip:

Taking three a day of those love them they taste like metal. If you burp after taking them other wise they just kill you slowly like the hypertension we take them for.
i got a good buddy with congestive heart failure and an enlarged heart from prolonged high blood pressure he has a pace maker now poor guy i send him bud he can still toke a little!

Back
Top Bottom