Dank's Quest For Dankness

Good morning Dank That is good advise I am not ordering more seeds untill I have used my inventory. Might take a while when I. Only grow 4 at a time.
IMG_20201118_142222.jpg

Hello Dank, I hope all is well in your world. I'm just cruising through. Damn! I really gotta buy seeds I guess. I did well making the Purple Punch seeds but I'd like to do a haze variety and wedding cake or even that Fatkid Cake that @Grand Daddy Black is growing. So many strains! Such a small grow! Spring is months away! Hahaha! Have a great day and stay stoneder.

Hello Dank, I hope all is well in your world. I'm just cruising through. Damn! I really gotta buy seeds I guess. I did well making the Purple Punch seeds but I'd like to do a haze variety and wedding cake or even that Fatkid Cake that @Grand Daddy Black is growing. So many strains! Such a small grow! Spring is months away! Hahaha! Have a great day and stay stoneder.
Thanks for stopping by fred :D

get the tongue out for that smokey lol :laughtwo: sounds like that smarted dank one time i was moving a pallet of turkeysand was backing up got to close to the wall and didnt stop it soon enough it rolled over my foot i hopped around that cooler cussing went back to look when i took my shoe off my sock was soaked up with blood i pulled my sock off andmy big toenail was completly off held on by just the cuticle i cut that off went home washed it up bandaged it and went back to work!

get the tongue out for that smokey lol :laughtwo: sounds like that smarted dank one time i was moving a pallet of turkeysand was backing up got to close to the wall and didnt stop it soon enough it rolled over my foot i hopped around that cooler cussing went back to look when i took my shoe off my sock was soaked up with blood i pulled my sock off andmy big toenail was completly off held on by just the cuticle i cut that off went home washed it up bandaged it and went back to work!
That's when men were men. Kids nowadays would have laid on the ground crying till ambulance got there :laughtwo:

I broke my finger on a job back in the 90's. Didn't say anything. Finished last half of the shift. Was scared of the piss test. I went after work and lied about how I broke it. Lol

Back
Top Bottom