Dank's Quest For Dankness

2 of the 3 seedlings are above ground. Shells are still on both. I misted water on them to loosen up the shells. Hopefully they will shed them both tomorrow.

The other one is trying to surface. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have the 3 up tomorrow.

Hopefully everyone is having a great day. I'm ready for harvest. About to smoke stems, nah but I'm getting uncomfortable about my stash :laughtwo:

Pray to the lights MF ers :D

All the girls are doing good. No more nanners found in the quarantine tent.
Starting to get some amber on few plants, only on the sugar leaf's.
Here's some pics of different pheno's. The more hairy ones are 24k leaning. The smaller more frosty buds are from the Chernobyl side I think. Here's pics of the difference

I'm guessing 2 more weeks for most of them to be finished. Maybe sooner for couple.

Hopefully all's well with everyone today

Good morning people :nomo:

The seedlings are 2 out of 3. The Rock lock made it to the surface and petered out. Seeds are old

Headband x wedding cake is up. Looks little funky but I think it's going to be okay

The Triangle kush x Star pupil is looking good

Hopefully everyone is having a great morning

Bad thing for me is I have a lot of old seeds. When I first started 7 or 8 years ago I was buying Way to many seeds. Now I'm trying to crack some realizing that was a mistake at the time.
Live and learn like everything else
about 5yrs. for me lol im thinking soak the entire pack of seeds and see what you get then there either growing or one less pak in the bank start weeding them out :laughtwo:

Thanks brother! I think it's just 4" so won't be too bad shoveling it.
How's your day going. Are you going to start up another journal
4” isn’t so bad, still suck lol.

Yeah man the journal will be for a different strain from the rest. I’ve been waiting for the second seed to sprout which finally happened Friday so the journal will be for those two seedlings of that strain.

Back
Top Bottom