Dank's Quest For Dankness

I typically only use it for veg and only couple times. On occasion I use it first week of flower just to get microbes going. When I do use it I only use a small dash. I don't measure it. It's just to add beneficial microbes to make food available to the roots. I little goes a long way.
Read about microbes. They are really interesting
I watched a ton of video's about living organic soil. I watched Growing your Greens. Its a Great video series to watch. That's why I did the LOS with both SCSS and Coots. I did A Lot of reading and watching videos and still know nothing and seek out some folks with hands on experience to help along the way. This time I will be looking for more help with the crop in the 5x5 in LOS.

I watched a ton of video's about living organic soil. I watched Growing your Greens. Its a Great video series to watch. That's why I did the LOS with both SCSS and Coots. I did A Lot of reading and watching videos and still know nothing and seek out some folks with hands on experience to help along the way. This time I will be looking for more help with the crop in the 5x5 in LOS.
I watched Subcools videos for years. Was a huge fan :rip: Sub

He never used his recipe for more than one run. His opinion was it's worth the investment. But towards the end of his life, even Sub was re amending it. It's really great simple soil.
I'm no great gardener I'm just following Subs lead from years ago. I started watching his y tube channel probably 10 year's ago. Started growing couple years after.

Sub called his grows a quad. 4 #15's under 1 light 1k hps averaging 2.5 pounds with typical hybrids. He'd veg for long time to

I remember John talking about it on Growing your greens. I cant remember what all they said in various video's but I remember them saying it was a good thing to use.

no i havent but im going to research that anything that keeps them away is good as long as its organic and not bothering the plant.
All my stuff I added is from Down to Earth. Well I would say 90%

@dr.h00k what does your mix consist of.
Btw how's it going with you. I know you would rather be sipping rum runners and watching sunsets down south of the border :D

Promix HP
EWC
maybe extra perlite if required
blood meal
bone meal
gypsum
kelp meal
fish bone meal
rock phosphate
glacial rock dust
green sand
malted barley
insect frass
alfalfa meal
water with fulvic and humic acid

...think that's everything, and yeah, not looking forward to an extra 3 month's of winter, especially cause a lot of our friends are still going...we haven't cancelled our flights yet, but things are going in the wrong direction... :rolleyes: :(...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

The one and only thing I do ad is real growers recharge. Usually during veg. Occasionally first week or two of flower. Just to get the microbes going.
I'll never get 10 Oz's off a plant in my short tent, 71". With lights it's less. Plus I usually don't veg for long time and with small pots. But I'm good with it as long as my buds are tight and frosty. All that mass is good to look at but it's got to have the resin too.
I feel like if I watered to run off my soil wouldn't have enough food for the long haul. For example here's a Chernobyl that went 11 weeks with water only

First time that I grew it was in my shed with HPS and erratic temps.

Here's the next run of same cut. Also in a #3 water only. But inside with better environment

I wish I still had that cut. I'd do a experiment with water to run off. Just to see if the #3 would still have enough food for the duration.
Good experiment for another time
Wow very frosty I bet it's good for pressing!

Promix HP
EWC
maybe extra perlite if required
blood meal
bone meal
gypsum
kelp meal
fish bone meal
rock phosphate
glacial rock dust
green sand
malted barley
insect frass
alfalfa meal
water with fulvic and humic acid

...think that's everything, and yeah, not looking forward to an extra 3 month's of winter, especially cause a lot of our friends are still going...we haven't cancelled our flights yet, but things are going in the wrong direction... :rolleyes: :(...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
Thanks brother!
Hopefully it will get better soon. They say a vaccine is on its way. But it's all taking a toll on commerce. Especially tourism. We had a big trip planned for last summer, never happened.

Thanks for the reply hook :D

It was the best return from my garden. Nice head high too. Not much body till it started winding down.

How's your day going. It's raining cats and dogs here with high wind. No woods time till later today, hopefully
Having some coffee the wife wants me to help her cleanup the basement to get here new exercise equipment down. Going to give it a shot not sure how my back will like it. Sunny -8C here not to bad for this time of year. Coivid is ramping up here. Being in the woods is a good place to be. When your deer season end there. Here in Alberta end of November everything closes with. The exception of special licences.

Having some coffee the wife wants me to help her cleanup the basement to get here new exercise equipment down. Going to give it a shot not sure how my back will like it. Sunny -8C here not to bad for this time of year. Coivid is ramping up here. Being in the woods is a good place to be. When your deer season end there. Here in Alberta end of November everything closes with. The exception of special licences.
gun runs till dec 1st. Then black powder for 2 weeks. Then late doe season till end of year. Lots of season left :)

Take it slow today. Remember to lift with your legs bro. Might want to take couple caps in advance

Back
Top Bottom