Dank's Quest For Dankness

What's up peoples :lot-o-toke: Ive been working lots lately so haven't had much free time.
Here's the bubble bucket at day 42 of bloom

Here's my RDWC system installed in the 5x5 early in veg with some topping and training started. Ill be using a scrog net during bloom cycle.
Im new to having a res but ph seems way more stable than the bucket. At least so far its staying around 6.0 with almost no fluctuations

Chiller maintained 69 degrees with no problem. So far its looking good :D

Hopefully everyone is well

Drive by, my friend,

Verrry interesting
Hey Woody thanks for stopping by. This is a schematic of my system

Its around 25 gallons total. 240 gph pump draws water from totes and pushes it through the chiller, then free flows back to the res.

Here's couple of my soil plants trying to finish up

Its odd how one turned almost black. Both same cuts. Plants do weird shit sometimes :D these are low yeilders but they're my favorite headstash

Hopefully everyone is having a great day

Ok nice,,,, I get cornfused sometimes.

Love me some black plants. Looks good there Dank.

Whats the idea behind chilling the water?? I thought cooler feet slowed growth??

Edit: went back and looked at your diagram again... you're chilling the water going back into the res. I guess I'm not understanding why you want chilled water??

Maybe to slow the growth of bacteria in the res?? my guess.

Ok nice,,,, I get cornfused sometimes.

Love me some black plants. Looks good there Dank.

Whats the idea behind chilling the water?? I thought cooler feet slowed growth??

Edit: went back and looked at your diagram again... you're chilling the water going back into the res. I guess I'm not understanding why you want chilled water??

Maybe to slow the growth of bacteria in the res?? my guess.
Hi Bob. Yeah the low water temps helps to keep water from getting slime build up. Chiller is set at 69, my favorite # jk.

So far so good with the DWC. It seems to have cut my veg time in half. But im a newbie to hydro.
Hopefully I dont muck it up

What's up peoples :D

Here's my bubble bucket just over 9 weeks finishing up. Its been in need of water swap but Ive been busy AH. Itll be chopped by the weekend

Ive got one side of the plant pulled down trying to get more light into the center. Ive learned from this first DWC run that it grows lots more branches than in soil, at least this one seemed to.

Here's the RDWC system about ready to go into bloom with a net. Im amazed by the growth from a month ago. Here's the pics to compare

If all goes well during the first run in bloom, ill be going completely to hydro. After 8 + years of soil im ready for a change.

Hopefully everyone is having a great day :peace:

Here's my bubble bucket just over 9 weeks finishing up. Its been in need of water swap but Ive been busy AH. Itll be chopped by the weekend

Ive got one side of the plant pulled down trying to get more light into the center. Ive learned from this first DWC run that it grows lots more branches than in soil, at least this one seemed to.

Here's the RDWC system about ready to go into bloom with a net. Im amazed by the growth from a month ago. Here's the pics to compare
Damn that headcake looks sweet and frosty :welldone: And way to go bringing them along so nicely on your first hydro run! Serious props!
If all goes well during the first run in bloom, ill be going completely to hydro. After 8 + years of soil im ready for a change.

Hopefully everyone is having a great day :peace:
Another one converted! :yahoo::cheer: :rofl:

I'm late to the party, but I'm glad you finally put on some flippers to go swimming Dank, RDWC no less, the Cadillac of all the water sports.

Its tuff to get a pic of a canopy in a shorty tent, but the 5x5 net is almost filled with another 2 weeks of stretch to go

Always a adventure in Dankland :lot-o-toke: I just hope they dont climb to high. I only have couple feet from the light.

Hopefully everyone is having a great day
Great job filling that net...she's gonna be packed once stretch is done!

Thanks Rex. She's one week in bloom. I should have flipped her a week earlier lol.

Hows everything going with you
Ahh well, they'll keep you on your toes for this round from the looks of it.

I'm doing not too bad thank you. I'm at that quiet part of the grow, their too small and young to do much of anything other then twiddle my thumbs and ph twice a day.

Ahh well, they'll keep you on your toes for this round from the looks of it.

I'm doing not too bad thank you. I'm at that quiet part of the grow, their too small and young to do much of anything other then twiddle my thumbs and ph twice a day.
Nothing wrong with quiet. Today is my first day off work in few weeks of 12 hour shifts. Im gonna try to burnout my banger bowl :D

Enjoy your day brother

Back
Top Bottom