Danny Terpintine's Private Oasis

York Genetics

Welcome to my Private Oasis! (That’s how I feel when I go into my grow room… it’s like an Oasis! The perfect temperature, humidity, smells… mmmmm :p )

Starting a new grow so I'd figure I'd bring ya' along with me! :)

Don’t know where I’m going to put this all but my mentor always said, commit first and figure the rest out later... Soooo LEGGOOOO!

Screenshot 2023-12-11 at 12.30.02 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-12-11 at 12.30.07 PM.png

After about 20 hours in bottled water;

GTR F2
GTR.png

Eutierria
EUTIERRIA.png

Biker Kush F2
BIKER KUSH.png

Blue Kush F2
BLUE KUSH.png

Mango Bubba F2 (Bubba Kush - matt berger x (Moonwalker Og x UBC Chemo F2)
MANGO BUBBA.png

Here's some random pics of my older work. #picdump :)

because @NickHardy said proof or it doesn't exist! :O ;)

My Remo Chemo keeper. Held this cut for 7 years before losing her. But currently hunting her progeny to bring her back. (Some of the most potent, medicinal, no ceiling high, flower I have ever come across. I've had someone tell me they skipped their post-surgery pain killers and just used this because it worked better. It truly works better than 0p10ids for pain.) I found this pheno in a time in my life when I needed it most. Don't know how I would have made it through without this pheno.
remo chemo keeper 01.png
remo chemo keeper 02.png
remo chemo keeper 03.png

Project 4516 Grandiflora. Very nice gelato with a caryophellene spice backing. Amazing for nausea. Decent for pain. Great mood booster.
project 4516 01.png
project 4516 02.png

Mac Stomper F2 keeper (#24) Kobe Pheno. Will be hunting these to f3 soon.
mac stomper f2 kobe.png

Thug Life (Extreme og x triple og)
thug life.png

My Swackhammer
swackammer.png

Mother to Swackhammer (Tahoe OG X Harlequin/Querkle)
mother of swackhammer (steve hurkle).png

My Moon Medic Og (Moonwalker Og X UBC Chemo F2)
moon medic og.png

My Eutierria (hunting seeds this run to find a good male while I reveg her)
eutierria.png

The blue background was taken with a R7 + 50mm, 9stack. (Just got a nice camera, will be posting more/better pics down the road! :D )
eutierria r7 50mm 9stack.png

Mac Stomper F2 kobe pheno
mac stomper.png

My Limed Orange (found this last run. Very insane terp profile. Lime and black salt on the inhale, sweet orange and gas on the exhale.)
limed orange 01.png
limed orange 02.png

Mother to my swackhammer (Tahoe OG X Harlequin/Querkle)
mother of swackhammer (steve hurkle)01.png

My Swackhammer
swackhammer 02.png

My The Orbiter
the orbiter.png

Mother to my Suga Suga (Sugar Cane keeper)
mother to suga suga (sugar cane).png

mother of swackhammer (steve hurkle)02.png

First pic was my bigger hydro setup. 6x HLG, CCH20, chiller, ac's, whole nine yards. This was a very pricey build out.
osd cch20 diablo.png

This is where I got my foot in the dirt at 16... They had Multi rooms... 8 hours of transplanting, 8 hours shifts of hand trimming, 8 hours shifts in the middle of the night of working towards what I knew was my dreams and aspirations. Always and forever super grateful to the opportunities they afforded me and the knowledge they shared with me.
soco mentored here 01 copy.jpg

soco mentored here 02 copy.jpg

Hoping u find that Remo Chemo pheno.again, sounds like some mighty fine medicine , 🤞 , lovely flower photos that moon medic og has luuvly colouring ✌️

The female I found last run is pretty darn close (as close as I can reasonable expect to get I think. A bit different but potentially more unique. I'll prob have to smoke her for a few months to really decide.). That was prob my 3rd run hunting them and prob over 120 seeds. The Mac Stomper was real dom in the crosses so it took a while to weed her out. I hope I can successfully reveg her, because that's a line I will definitely be working because it means a lot to me.

I'm doing some cool stuff with the Moon Medic Og at the moment too. It's also very medicinal. I love the way that one fades. I had a couple cool phenos in the moon medic og's. I hit that pheno to the matt berger bubba, and found a male plant in veg that smelled like straight mango's on top of kush in veg, and moonwalker og/chemo/bubba (purple, spice, fuel, og, kush) in flower. Made f2s of those that I popped a couple the other night.

P.s. I know I didn't post a lot of specifics about my current setup. I'm currently rebuilding my room out so it's just temporarily setup right now. (I had to close up shop after I finished that hydro room... It was just me and 800sqft. After that I kind of had to force restart everything.) So now I'm rebuilding out again! :) Also just got access to a second room so I'm working out building the space out again. I'll post more pics of the space as I get the seeds transplanted. Lighting = 2 scorpion diabloz and 2 300L's, plus some various other smaller lights.

Ahahah boy was it a LOTTT of work 🫠.

Well I was hoping I could wait two more days to transplant but I made have to just do it today. Or can I push them to tomorrow 🤔 ... running on 5 hours sleep right now and I really don't want to plant allllll thattttt. Maybe tonight! 😅

Screenshot 2023-12-12 at 1.06.16 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-12-12 at 1.06.21 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-12-12 at 1.06.26 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-12-12 at 1.06.29 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-12-12 at 1.06.33 PM.png
Dude!

This is my other "holding" room currently. I really need to clone and transplant in here too lol. Tent is empty, for my males.

Revegging a 5gal moon medic og, 1gal moon medic og, and 1gal Eutierria.
Vegging in 1 gals, Limed Orange, Bubba Kush (matt berger), My Sour D keeper
Also got some cuts, a little rough shape but they had a rough start in an over crowded 1ftx2ft tent lol. (ECSD, Tahoe OG, GMO, Irene, Giesel, Chem D)

Holding...
reset mother room.png

Limed Orange
limed orange.png

Bubba Kush (matt berger)
mb bubba.png

Sour D Keeper (Karma BX2 x Rez 15yr Old Original Release Pack
sour d keeper.png

Struggling clones; The'll be good once they're transplanted.
clones .png

Back
Top Bottom