Danny Terpintine's Private Oasis

Limed Orange in a 1gal! I’d put her in the elite tier category. Growth, vigor, structure, terps, bag appeal, potency, medicinal value… I couldn’t ask for much more from her!
limed orange 1gal.png

limed orange 1gall.png

Moon Medic Og, still revegging. Love the colors she puts out!
moon medic og reveg fade 01.png

moon medic og reveg fade 02.png

6 Days since going into soil.

Very cool Danny T!
Please tell me about Streamable? I am currently using Vimeo but I'm about to reach my data limit. What is Streamable like?

Very cool Danny T!
Please tell me about Streamable? I am currently using Vimeo but I'm about to reach my data limit. What is Streamable like?

Just a limited free service I found. Probably similar to Vimeo. I should prob switch because some forums allow Vimeo but don't allow streamable (so I have to post the link), but can't embed the video inline so that it plays in the forum without switching pages. They also have a data limit as well. Figured I'd use it until I hit the limit, then make a new account or find another service lol.

Sour D (DT cut). Think she just got settled in the 5gal. A little hungry. (edited)
SOUR D DT CUT.png

Limed Orange in a ONE GAL.... Vigorous AF! She needed to be transplanted like yesterday. I might not make it to the hydro store for another week or so...
Limed Orange.png

Bubba Kush mb . Very tempted to run her without topping or anything just so I can get that sexy bubba structure picture :p .
Bubba Kush MB.png

Clones. They're hunngrryyy. I don't want to over water though. I could foliar but cba atm.
clones.png

The #1111 looking good 🙏
#1111 01.png

#1111 02.png

The hunt going fineeeee. Only straight tap up to here. Need to start phing and feeding but I really need a new hose... Just realized a submersible pump doesn't work with an expandable hose fml.

r4 01.png

r4 02.png

r4 03.png

Mothers looking good! Thankfully I still have a few ft of head space above that light, but she's only at 60% strength and she's plenty strong for these girls. This light is wild strong!
full mother room.png

Eutierria still revegging
eutierria revegging.png

Limed Orange, (this one is still in a 1gal). She was definitely ready to be transplanted a week ago lol.
limed orange 1gal 01.png

limed orange 1gal 02.png

Sour Diesel DT cut, She's just an absolute unitttt.... I can't tell where she starts/ends. She's still hungry but I've been feeding her full strength Remo (which is known to be HOT). I should prob top dress her with Gaia soon, just been coasting though.
sour diesel DT cut.png

Bubba Kush matt berger... looking gorgeous!
bubba kush mb.png

They're growinggg 🙏
r4 run 01.png

r4 run 02.png

r4 run 03.png

r4 run 04.png

You must have very steady hands! Nice work!
This quote reminds me of this...

#1111 - day 4 of germination (minus all the ones that naturally popped that I already planted.)
seed cracking - before seed cracking - day 4 germ.png

(These 20 or so were planted already, they opened naturally)...
#1111.png

Right after manually cracking the seeds
seed cracking - right after seed cracking.png

24 Hours after cracking the seeds...They were pretty much all viable. Just extremely hard shelled. I even struggled manually cracking one LOL.
seed cracking - 24 hours after seed cracking.png

I'm often asked how I manually crack seeds. Like this (video below) and I probably make it look easier than it is. (I recored the whole thing, I'll upload it to YouTube or something when I have some spare time.) 🙂

I average 99% success rate at about 30seconds per seed (some crack a lot quicker some are a bit picky).

#1111.png

This quote reminds me of this...

#1111 - day 4 of germination (minus all the ones that naturally popped that I already planted.)
seed cracking - before seed cracking - day 4 germ.png

(These 20 or so were planted already, they opened naturally)...
#1111.png

Right after manually cracking the seeds
seed cracking - right after seed cracking.png

24 Hours after cracking the seeds...They were pretty much all viable. Just extremely hard shelled. I even struggled manually cracking one LOL.
seed cracking - 24 hours after seed cracking.png

I'm often asked how I manually crack seeds. Like this (video below) and I probably make it look easier than it is. (I recored the whole thing, I'll upload it to YouTube or something when I have some spare time.) 🙂

I average 99% success rate at about 30seconds per seed (some crack a lot quicker some are a bit picky).

#1111.png
This is phenomenal! Not for the faint hearted. How did you discover that seed cracking is a thing?

I wonder if seed cracking would help older seeds be more viable. 🤔

That's the main use case for seed cracking! If they don't have enough life in them they won't grow either way, but it can help them if they have some life but not enough to break through the shell on it's own.
This is phenomenal! Not for the faint hearted. How did you discover that seed cracking is a thing?

I honestly don't remember. Prob talking to OG's that have gifted me real old seed stock over the years. :)

12 days from planting. Couple blue kush in the middle are not too happy. Aside from that they're all cruisinggg! 🙏

...and yes that's a bucket of water and a solo cup. I'm currently hand watering until I can get a regular hose lol.

Screenshot 2023-12-25 at 1.24.41 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-12-25 at 1.24.46 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-12-25 at 1.24.52 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-12-25 at 1.25.05 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-12-25 at 1.25.33 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-12-25 at 1.25.40 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-12-25 at 1.25.46 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-12-25 at 1.25.50 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-12-25 at 1.25.55 PM.png
Won't be a couple or three days before that task moves up the priority list. :eek:

Won't be a couple or three days before that task moves up the priority list. :eek:
I have to hand water 3 at the moment. Three too many 🤣

I have stepson do the 35 not yet on irrigation with a hose off the tank the others I’m happy to press the blue button!

Danny - a question about cracking? Have you ever tried H2o2? Meant to soften, though I know some say it might damage micro’s on the seed. We just soak for an hour or two in a light mix before paper towel.

Oh also for when we have not quite as many solos as you have now! But say 20-30 I found these 100 and 200ml syringes online. Amazon probably has them where you are. They are awesome for watering with. Grab a bucket fill the syringe and run it round the edge of the solo. You can see more clearly how much they’re taking too. Real time saver.

I haven’t popped a bulk batch for a while, seeing your pictures gets me jonesing for it!

Nick
IMG_9542.jpeg

Made some calls... For the record, it was day 10 from planting into soil. Let's see how I do! ;)

Mango Bubba F2 - pheno 1, 2, 9, 14, 11. (Specifically pheno 1)

Blue Kush F2 - pheno 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 14. (Specifically pheno 14)

GTR F2 (these were almost all very nice, going to be hard to decide.)
GTR F2 - pheno 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 11, 14, 17. (Specifically pheno 8, 9, 14)

Euterria - pheno 6, 15, 11, 27, 24, 33, 34, 39. (Specifically pheno 6, 14. )

Biker Kush - too small to tell yet. I may just end up holding them all and doing an open pollination…

Babiesss 16 Days since going into soil.
R4 01.png

R4 02.png

R4 03.png

Mango Bubba F2 1. Smells STRONGLY like the mango bubba male I used. (Strong ripe box of mangos on top of kush.) Debating if I should go in for an F3 or if I should hit the same mango bubba male (the father) and try to pull more mango phenos…
Mango Bubba 1 .png

Blue Kush 14
Blue Kush 14.png

GTR 9
GTR 9.png

GTR 11
GTR 11.png

GTR 14
GTR 14.png

Eutierria X Mango Bubba 1
Eutierria keeper x Mango Bubba 2.png

Eutierria X Mango Bubba 2