moon medic og keeper reveg 01.png

Pink Kush (Legacy Van City Island Cut)
pink kush van city island cut 01.png

pink kush van city island cut 02.png

Sour D (DT Cut)
sour d dt cut.png

limed orange dt cut 01.png

limed orange dt cut 02.png

You've got that one plant in the front that looks like it has a serious N deficiency. Solid yellow and not a spec of green! Odd that all of the others look stellar! :hmmmm:

:rofl:

That mother was gifted to me... he was going to reset her and I wanted a clone so he offered me the entire mother plant! <3 (but yeah he was going to let her go so he neglected her.) That's the Pink Kush (legacy van city island cut).

That mother was gifted to me... he was going to reset her and I wanted a clone so he offered me the entire mother plant! <3 (but yeah he was going to let her go so he neglected her.) That's the Pink Kush (legacy van city island cut).
Nah. I was kidding you about the yellow bug trap "planted" in a solo just like all the other actual plants in the video. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Someone told me they like when I post these clips so... 🙂

Here's a Limed Orange... I swear it feels like I just moved her into this 3 gal lol...

Did some root trimming today. Yeah those pots are now way over full and watering is a pain (hooray organized chaos!), but I need to keep them in these pots for another 3 weeks or so and they're already root bound! They'll prob get root bound again, but I don't want to go any larger in pot size because of space constraints. I guess I'll treat her like a giant bonsai :rofl: 😭 .

Anddd just like that a giant hunt becomes a small hunt!

... some of ya' might think I'm crazy for such aggressive culling, all I can say to that is, trust the process. 🙏

21 Days from planting in soil. This is pre-water so they're pretty thirsty/droopy.(They're just about to start getting fed up with being on solo cups 😅 )

Post Transplant. Over a hundo... down to 40.
0r4 pre transpant 01.png

0r4 pre transpant 02.png

0r4 pre transpant 03.png

0R3 21 Days veg - post transplant.jpg

GTR F2 Selections;
gtr f2.png

Blue Kush F2 Selections;
blue kush f2.png

Mango Bubba F2;
mango bubba f2.png

Sour Diesel (DT cut) X (Panama Haze BX2). These fell out of the seeded reveg mother and were growing. Seriously impressed with the terps on these!
sour d x panama h bx2 01.png

What do you do with the culled material? Does it go to worm farm or compost or something? It is a lot when you consider that 60 got culled!

That's not wpm on the lowers of the Sour Diesel (DT cut) X (Panama Haze BX2), is it?

What do you do with the culled material? Does it go to worm farm or compost or something? It is a lot when you consider that 60 got culled!

That's not wpm on the lowers of the Sour Diesel (DT cut) X (Panama Haze BX2), is it?

It really is a lot! I look at it and think I'm crazy... but then I look at the selections and I'm like okay, you're more than good over here. I wish I had something good to do with those, but I really don't atm. (Could def repurpose it but I don't have the resources or energy to do so right now.)

Honestly once I find what I want, I just hope it's the sex I want, and then I'm all good. (Like the Blue Kush pheno14 I called out at 10 days... I still think that's a top 3 this run if she turns out a female. I could cull everything and keep that one plant and I'd say it was good hunt.) Of course, I wouldn't be able to confirm that until I actually got to smoke the flower at the end.

Nope, that was just Gaia Green flying around lol. (I think diatomaceous earth). (That Sour D (dt cut) is so PM/Mold resistant, weeks 5-8 in flower I kept her at a constant 80% RH and she did not have the slightest of problems with it.)

It really is a lot! I look at it and think I'm crazy... but then I look at the selections and I'm like okay, you're more than good over here. I wish I had something good to do with those, but I really don't atm. (Could def repurpose it but I don't have the resources or energy to do so right now.)

Honestly once I find what I want, I just hope it's the sex I want, and then I'm all good. (Like the Blue Kush pheno14 I called out at 10 days... I still think that's a top 3 this run if she turns out a female. I could cull everything and keep that one plant and I'd say it was good hunt.) Of course, I wouldn't be able to confirm that until I actually got to smoke the flower at the end.

Nope, that was just Gaia Green flying around lol. (I think diatomaceous earth). (That Sour D (dt cut) is so PM/Mold resistant, weeks 5-8 in flower I kept her at a constant 80% RH and she did not have the slightest of problems with it.)
Tell me more about the Blue Kush and the pheno 14 if you don't mind. It was my first time growing Blueberry now. I like the sound of the cross with the OG Kush very much.

Tell me more about the Blue Kush and the pheno 14 if you don't mind. It was my first time growing Blueberry now. I like the sound of the cross with the OG Kush very much.

Blue Kush = Bog's Work (Blue Moon Rocks X Sour Bubble).

Most of the terp profiles are a kind of an artificial "blue" (more like a blue gatorade or blue jolly rancher, than natural blueberry). And then there's some kind of kush/fuel backing on some of them.

I'd say the 14 in terms of terps seems like a mix of both parents. The easiest way for me to explain it is, if anyone's ever handed you a jar of flower and you smell it and instantly know it's going to knock your socks off. Like the other phenos smell like "blue" and "kush" and other variances of that, and they smell GOOD, but I smell the 14 and is on a different wave, different much deeper level of terpene expression. (And it's not just noticeably stand out in the blue kush bunch, but it's literally stand out in front of the entire 100+ lot.) :)

Back
Top Bottom