Danny Terpintine's Private Oasis

Blue Kush = Bog's Work (Blue Moon Rocks X Sour Bubble).

Most of the terp profiles are a kind of an artificial "blue" (more like a blue gatorade or blue jolly rancher, than natural blueberry). And then there's some kind of kush/fuel backing on some of them.

I'd say the 14 in terms of terps seems like a mix of both parents. The easiest way for me to explain it is, if anyone's ever handed you a jar of flower and you smell it and instantly know it's going to knock your socks off. Like the other phenos smell like "blue" and "kush" and other variances of that, and they smell GOOD, but I smell the 14 and is on a different wave, different much deeper level of terpene expression. (And it's not just noticeably stand out in the blue kush bunch, but it's literally stand out in front of the entire 100+ lot.) :)
Ah my Google result had come up with the Blueberry x OG. Your Blue Kush sounds vastly different. I googled again and discovered more info. It sounds lovely and 14 sounds potent!

24 hours since transplant.

Nice and perky! 🙏

R4 post transplant 3w veg.png

First pic was my bigger hydro setup. 6x HLG, CCH20, chiller, ac's, whole nine yards. This was a very pricey build out.
osd cch20 diablo.png

This is where I got my foot in the dirt at 16... They had Multi rooms... 8 hours of transplanting, 8 hours shifts of hand trimming, 8 hours shifts in the middle of the night of working towards what I knew was my dreams and aspirations. Always and forever super grateful to the opportunities they afforded me and the knowledge they shared with me.
soco mentored here 01 copy.jpg

soco mentored here 02 copy.jpg
Big timer

Is there irrigation under there or how do you feed? I have yet to set up my irrigation because I haven't dialed it in yet and got it completely down to where I know all the quantities and schedules and programs but maybe next grow.

Nope, so the bigger facility was also "Hand watered". They had large Rez.'s with pumps and watering wands. Every 3 days like clock work we'd be in there.

Oh homie hand feeds all those seedlings! No automatic hands on all the way. @dannyterptine over crowds and stuffs plants every for hunt and pics WINNERS! I don't know how he does all this in cold environment and the amount of pain he is in.

Aha thanks brother, I try!

Now that I've got them into 3gals with organics, I'm going to switch to my hose. :D

Now that I've got them into 3gals with organics, I'm going to switch to my hose. :D
I just twigged that you are growing them in organics. What do you mean you are going to switch to your hose? lol

Oh I started hand watering with salts in the solos. Now that I hit the 3gal with organics I can just throw my hose on my tap and water straight from tap.
That's interesting. I've always gassed off the chlorine. Have you found that is an unnecessary step? I'm all for simplifying.

That's interesting. I've always gassed off the chlorine. Have you found that is an unnecessary step? I'm all for simplifying.

Honestly I don't have a Rez setup and I took my old 40gal Rez and turned it into my soil cooking container lol. (Which is still not enough space for the soil, I'm going to have to figure out a better way to store more soil!) You can get inline garden hose filters that filter that stuff. Might not work as good as a multi-stage RO system but they should be pretty decent... I'm going to try them out soon.

Day 25. More culling. Didn't feeling like getting dirty tonight, but I'll pull those GTR males tomorrow, look at my notes, and pull the next best GTR picks to replace the males.

Biker Kush F2 - very happy with this little one. Still unsexed.
Biker Kush 6 01.png

Eutierria 15. None of the Eutierria have shown sex yet.
Eutierria 15 01.png

Eutierria 39. Very impressive with this pheno! (Also pheno's 5 and 6, not sure why I forgot to picture those!)
Eutierria 39 01.png
Eutierria 39 02.png

GTR F2. Not my preference for showing sex this early, but sheeeshhh this no 1 male... My day 10 veg notes were "Skunky Fuel Funk"... Now she straight up smells like a mechanic shop... that funky grease/gas covered overalls been working on car engines all day kind of funk.
5/6 of the GTR I chose ended up being Male. One is unsexed. One is my no1 selections. The other 4 will most likely replaced with more GTR tomorrow. 🙏
GTR F2 1 01.png
GTR F2 1 02.png
GTR F2 1 03.png

The unsexed GTR F2
GTR F2 8 (no sex).png

GTR F2 Males. The no1 terps stand out from these four in a brutally impressive way.
GTR F2 males.png

Mango Bubba F2 ... HECK YEAH! Smells very similar to the male anddd she's a FEMALE! 🙏 ... Going to be the PERFECT candidate to IX with the father's pollen again and pull more of those mango bubba males from! 😃
Mango Bubba F2 1 01.png
Mango Bubba F2 1 02.png
Mango Bubba F2 1 03.png

Mango Bubba F2 No6. This ones a male and smelling really mean too (kush, og, artificial "purple")... Will keep a close eye on him... I like him but haven't fully committed him to any females matches yet.
Mango Bubba F2 6 01.png
Mango Bubba F2 6 02.png

27 days since planting in soil.

r4 01.png

r4 02.png

Eutierria 39
eutierria 39.png

Mango Bubba 1 (female)
mango bubba 1 01.png

mango bubba 1 02.png

Blue Kush 14 (male). Interesting the way the branches grow horizontal… I’ve had that with one other IBL plant in the past.
blue kush 14 01.png

blue kush 14 02.png

Blue Kush 15
blue kush 15.png

1111.png

Eutierria (keeper) X Mango Bubba. The entire seeded plant put out two seeds (only partially harvested because I wanted to reveg her.)… One is female one is male… Tempted to f2 them to see what I’ll find in there but still deciding.
Eutierria keeper x mango bubba 1.png

Man you got me wanting to drop eurritia seeds I got from you! Beautiful and amazing.

ouuu definitely DOOO!

It's one of my all time personal favourite creations! Flavor, terps, medicinal value, vigor... she checks the boxes. 🙏 (I've had mannyyyy reports of people in severe pain, surgeries, pain killers, tell me it's their go to for pain.)

Here's the keeper I pulled last run;
Video;

Pic;
eutierria.png

Day 29 from planting in soil. (pic dump incoming ;) .)

1111 (undisclosed genetics, testers) veryyyy happy with the way these are turning out so far!
1111 01.png

1111 02.png

1111 03.png

1111 04.png

Biker Kush - had some runts and germ problems, but still got a couple nice phenos. Pheno 6 smells most authentic to me imo… very excited to find out the sex on that one!
biker 2.png

biker 3.png

biker 6.png

Bue Kush 15. Similar structure to the 14 male.
blue kush 15.png

Blue Kush 14 male. Don’t know if I like the way the branches grow side-ways, but my goodness the terps on her are stillll top 3 out of the 100+ lot.
blue kush 15 male 01.png

blue kush 15 male 02.png

Back
Top Bottom