Dark Devil Auto: A Community Grow Record

Sounds like you did everything you could. These things happen LTS. :hug: :love: We'll send lots of positive energy her way.

Take the gypsy's advice. The stuff works. Use it in your waterings for a month and they should all be gone by then. Yeah.... I know it's overkill, but when you've had them it tends to drive you in that direction. :laughtwo:

Try invincible super two spot spider cows from hell and see all the things you do :rofl: 'skate's epic is child's play compared to what my ladies have been through. Finally went with a few UVC units and it makes me wonder why I didn't do it years ago. :) Assimilate some photons ya little shits! :riskybusiness:

High Sue!!! :hug: :love:

:passitleft:

Well it's looking like it's time to pop another DD in soil cause she isn't doing good at all I got her hooked up to life support!!!! I don't think she will make it I might have to pull plug! What a huge mistake I made omg so depressing!!! I not only lost my DD but my Green Crack is dying my Blue Teracle is the only one that looks as it may pull through! I got 2 more Green Crack babies going and a DD that got planted the day I changed the soil so fingers crossed!!! Live-Love-Learn

Hang in there LTS. Better days are ahead. Life is a big science experiment. You learned some valuable lessons and have backups on the way. :high-five:

My DDA6 exploded with color this morning.

IMG_55869.JPG

IMG_55858.JPG

She's Day 50.

Hang in there LTS. Better days are ahead. Life is a big science experiment. You learned some valuable lessons and have backups on the way. :high-five:

IMG_55869.JPG

IMG_55858.JPG

She's Day 50.

Thank you Sue I know I'm letting you down but I will redeem myself major major F-UP on my part!!! I just wanted to save them from being eaten alive and in return she is wilting by away so sad to see! My newest DD just popped her little head about ground this morn and My 2 New Green Cracks also came up so yes I do have reinforcements on the way I just lost 26 days but I'm glad it was only 27 days and not 3 months!!! Like I always say Live-Love-Learn!!!!

Thank you Sue I know I'm letting you down but I will redeem myself major major F-UP on my part!!! I just wanted to save them from being eaten alive and in return she is wilting by away so sad to see! My newest DD just popped her little head about ground this morn and My 2 New Green Cracks also came up so yes I do have reinforcements on the way I just lost 26 days but I'm glad it was only 27 days and not 3 months!!! Like I always say Live-Love-Learn!!!!

Honey, you're not letting anyone down. OMG, if we all were held responsible for the torment we've inflicted and the plants we've killed.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Have fun with it. Even the frustrating times have humor buried there somewhere. This crew is adept at finding it. :laughtwo: The more you can laugh with the plants the happier you all are and the more content you are with your harvests.

IMG_55869.JPG

IMG_55858.JPG

She's Day 50.

Nice Clours Sue, can´t wait to see them further developed. Maybe you got one of the very few full purple phenos? My current DD is getting some Coler too. Let me share it with you all :circle-of-love:

IMG_20170412_043852129.jpg

IMG_20170412_043655977.jpg

Nice Clours Sue, can´t wait to see them further developed. Maybe you got one of the very few full purple phenos? My current DD is getting some Coler too. Let me share it with you all :circle-of-love:

IMG_20170412_043852129.jpg

IMG_20170412_043655977.jpg

*Gasp!* She's coming along beautifully Crocodoc.

Ok here we go again she popped her head out of the soil yesterday sometime!! So here's to a new start !!! CHEERS !!! Liv-Love-Learn
420-magazine-mobile1730116629.jpg

(She still has that covering over her from the seed dang it!!! I hate taking that off my big fat fingers always do something bad.Time for surgery already)

Ok here we go again she popped her head out of the soil yesterday sometime!! So here's to a new start !!! CHEERS !!! Liv-Love-Learn
420-magazine-mobile1730116629.jpg

(She still has that covering over her from the seed dang it!!! I hate taking that off my big fat fingers always do something bad.Time for surgery already)

I would wait for one more Day. If it could not remove it by itself then, i would grab a tweezers and then just gently touch it. repeat it again and again until there is a little corner that is loose. then go on very carefully. Don´t wait too long to rescue her! Good Luck!

I would wait for one more Day. If it could not remove it by itself then, i would grab a tweezers and then just gently touch it. repeat it again and again until there is a little corner that is loose. then go on very carefully. Don´t wait too long to rescue her! Good Luck!

Got her
420-magazine-mobile1454179711.jpg

I got it off of one of the leaves and it popped open so I left the little casing on the other leave for now. So she is open and ready to start a new adventure! GAME ON !! Live-Love-Learn

Got her
420-magazine-mobile1454179711.jpg

I got it off of one of the leaves and it popped open so I left the little casing on the other leave for now. So she is open and ready to start a new adventure! GAME ON !! Live-Love-Learn

She will be fine. But keep an eye on her :)

Girls are looking good on day 9...

DD1 is a little boogered since her helmet didn't come off easy but she will be fine

Also can u see the little twinsy on her....She had two tap roots...So cute...Anyone seen that before?????
420-magazine-mobile817707101.jpg

Girls are looking good on day 9...

DD1 is a little boogered since her helmet didn't come off easy but she will be fine

Also can u see the little twinsy on her....She had two tap roots...So cute...Anyone seen that before?????
420-magazine-mobile817707101.jpg

Third one I've seen this month. Mine was the first time I'd ever seen it. It slowed her down some until I clipped it.

Third one I've seen this month. Mine was the first time I'd ever seen it. It slowed her down some until I clipped it.

You know what they say about bad luck so here's hoping that's the last of them for a while. I'm not going to clip mine and see what happens....so far, not a lot:rofl:

Anyway, on better news I have a DDA again too.....

dda1204.jpg

And since she looks like a turtle just now I'm calling her Nelli:cheer:

This one will go in aeroponics for a while then go in soil once it's got going.

You know what they say about bad luck so here's hoping that's the last of them for a while. I'm not going to clip mine and see what happens....so far, not a lot:rofl:

dda1204.jpg

Nice photography

dda1204.jpg

Nice to see someone starting out with their seedlings the same time as me gives me something to compare to rite on!!! Live-Love-Learn

dda1204.jpg

:woohoo: Kushtie's back in the game!! :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom