Dark Devil Auto: A Community Grow Record

420-magazine-mobile2068138210.jpg
420-magazine-mobile967724815.jpg

The larger one finally showing some purple. The small one looks to be more black than purple. With red trichromes. Never seen anything like it. Unfortunately my hands shake too much to get any good pictures

Sent from my SM-N910V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Day 81 I really like her shape and colors

Day 85 What do you guys make of these tips? sunday was my birthday and my lady thought it would be a nice idea to feed me cake and get me drunk. I only recovered monday morning to get feeding done.

Beautiiifffuuullll girls everybody! I smile every time I look at these purple ladies! Good job! Pat yourselves on the back for a well done! :goodjob::volcano-smiley:

Here's my DDA. I've been wanting to grow one out for while now so I figured I would share.
20161210_225920.jpg

:woohoo: Welcome dirt. Oooo...... You're gonna enjoy this. :slide:

HARVEST: Dark Devil Auto Three: Day 61

She came in four days ahead of schedule and dark as she could be. I found amber trichomes yesterday.

IMG_023853.JPG

IMG_023952.JPG

IMG_024055.JPG

image37731.jpg

image37732.jpg

IMG_024256.JPG

IMG_024560.JPG

IMG_024653.JPG

IMG_024754.JPG

IMG_024858.JPG

IMG_025054.JPG

IMG_025652.JPG

Should be an ounce dry. I'll keep you informed.

One more to go. In about three weeks. Same age and same soil. Different light and lacking the mite infestation that her cousins endured.

IMG_02551.PNG

IMG_0254.PNG

Smiling real big over here in The Burgh. :slide:

:thumb: Nice Sue, you say different light so what LED did you use for this one.

My White Widow grow was a complete disaster, I started off badly then I got it under control and was looking good. Then I lost the use of both hands (Carpal Tunnel) and I handed control to a close friend said he was an expert?.

Next time I saw the girl she was stripped bare with just the eight colas under the 365 LED 3 feet above, I kept my cool but let him carry on no other choice.

Yesterday I was presented with a jar of little buds no sign of frost and smelling like hay what a blast!!! glad I have more seed, I am glad to say though two Carnival seeds have made it my door :thumb:

Merry Christmas to you and all followers

qaza

:thumb: Nice Sue, you say different light so what LED did you use for this one.

My White Widow grow was a complete disaster, I started off badly then I got it under control and was looking good. Then I lost the use of both hands (Carpal Tunnel) and I handed control to a close friend said he was an expert?.

Next time I saw the girl she was stripped bare with just the eight colas under the 365 LED 3 feet above, I kept my cool but let him carry on no other choice.

Yesterday I was presented with a jar of little buds no sign of frost and smelling like hay what a blast!!! glad I have more seed, I am glad to say though two Carnival seeds have made it my door :thumb:

Merry Christmas to you and all followers

qaza

qaza.... :hug::hug::hug:

I'm so distressed that you got such a short shrift from the grow. Soften that in your mind as much as possible and shift the brain to happier harvests ahead. We need to work on some ways for you to continue if the carpal tunnel becomes an issue again, or have you resolved that?

I like your "let's keep going" attitude. You'll make improvements this time and it'll all be for the best in the long run. That's the way of the universe anyway. We may not understand it today when it feels so frustrating, but some day down the road you'll look back and laugh.

This plant started out under a malfunctioning Advanced panel and ended its life under a pair of 300w Mars-Hydro panels. Looking over that repost made me feel a little proud. :cheesygrinsmiley: That was the best quality of the three DDAs I harvested in that run. Then I learned to super-potentiate it by decarbing before I used it, including before smoking it, and it became speed in plant form. Lol!

Good grief, the last weeks been fun on the DDAs. :laughtwo: Tomorrow morning I'll be making brownies with Carnival, super-potentiated with a longer decarb. I can tell you from experience that if a zippy, upbeat high is what you're seeking, Carnival hits that sweet spot in a way other strains dream of. You won't regret the choice.

qaza.... :hug::hug::hug:

I'm so distressed that you got such a short shrift from the grow. Soften that in your mind as much as possible and shift the brain to happier harvests ahead. We need to work on some ways for you to continue if the carpal tunnel becomes an issue again, or have you resolved that?

Thanks Sue for your kind words :Namaste:

As things are at the moment both hands are feeling like they have twisted wrist, had operation on RH and LH scheduled for Feb I think age is holding up the healing process as both feel the same six weeks after OP.

I'm not going to give up though:hmmmm: I have just got to find a more simple way of doing things, atm I am using (was) hand watered coco in 10 gal fabric pot.

But the most interesting thing of all is the amazing little piece of stem with a bud that I dipped in gel and pushed into small pot of coco and placed outside in shade house forgotten & unattended other than auto overhead watering it is now 6" tall and looks ready for LST.
Amazing plants for sure.I must post a pic at some stage, at first glance it looked to be male but its bits swelled up and produced perfect long leaves.

Thats enough of my 2+ hours of typing garbage.:peacetwo:

Happy Holidays to All :party:

420-magazine-mobile1251749387.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1328777298.jpg

How far off do yall think for harvest? I prefer a racy energetic high over couch lock

Sent from my SM-N910V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

If she were mine she'd be hanging by morning.

The guardian of the Dark Devil Auto BioBomb brownies is Mr. Lanza, handcrafted by my late husband as part of one of his many train layouts.

IMG_280319.JPG

Community alert: a chance to lend a helping hand

jamesleemc, one of our family here, recently returned home to find that sanctuary violated by thieves. They cleaned him out, including all 14 plants, lights, equipment..... Every one of us reading that shuddered.

He's started a thread asking for any used equipment and supplies that might be able to find their way to him. I'm posting the link, but know that there are no directives other than a desire to help a member hurting in any way you feel compelled to respond. A kind word of encouragement can be every bit as valuable as a ballast when you've been slighted like this in life.

If nothing else, stop and let him know your positive intentions are bolstering him as he waits to see what wonder the universe holds in store for him next. Shall we surprise him? :battingeyelashes: :love:

support and help

Back
Top Bottom