Dark tips strange coloured leaves please help

Robreefer

420 Member
Hi fellow growers some opinions would be appreciated.

Growing strawberry lemonade by Barnes farm
Growing in biobizz soil and bizz nutes in 12 litre pot
California lightworks solar extreme 500

Were lovely and green till 4 days ago started getting dark tips on top leaves and yellowing bottom leaves almost 3 toned leaf included pics please feel free to put your 2 cents worth

20201128_151027.jpg

20201128_151031.jpg

20201127_135807.jpg

a little purple to add some colour.

i see no problem there friend,, cheers

Are the yellowing bottom leaves getting any light? How far into flowering are you? A pic of the whole plant may help. Could be lack of light or the plant drawing nutrients from them.
I think the purple on the leaves is probably genetic and nothing to worry about as @nivek says. Probably just hit that stage where she's showing her colours.

looks look a (P) def , if you havnt been feeding heavy she might need a pk boost but go 1/4 strength first as she could also be locking it out with heavy feeds i see burn also , i think its hungry though more so you would need to give details on how you feed and water , she would go them colours if she was cold too :cheesygrinsmiley: some put them out in the cold to get nice colours

4 days to change colour seems to me more of a hunger ,from green to this is very quick
how old is this plant and can you get us a pic of the full plant, i have seen some of the strains change colour your strawberry lemonade does, "so the above posters are correct also" :thumb: , it could be a mix of both , so im worried it might be hungry also
If it’s not in their genes, it could also be due to a lack of phosphorus which tends to come out during the flowering phase, maintaining a healthy green during the growth period and at around the fourth flowering week the leaves will begin turning purple, lilac or slightly red.
your also in 3 gallon pot roots could be struggling ,
so seeing this plant fully in its pot will help these guy's out too , i don't want to leave saying its just normal , can you add pics of full plant and pot :cheesygrinsmiley:

hi thanks for all the replies and support nice to know they are looking good. The lady has just awoken so here is the full pic.
today is week 10 day 70 since sprouted. She is in day 39 of 12/12 cycle and I feed regular half strength nutes of recommend biobizz feed schedule and top ups of fish mix, energy boost, top max flower booster. On another note the last pic has a bud of girl scout cookie auto today is day 90 and the amber treich's are very slow in turning amber, all leaves are yellow after flushing should I just chop down?
Some lovely looking buds there guys and the colours are amazing good job.

thanks again guys have a good day enjoy pics

20201129_100507.jpg

20201129_100519.jpg

20201129_100535.jpg

20201129_100937.jpg

20201129_101017.jpg

20201129_101056.jpg

Back
Top Bottom