Day 4 Gelato Autos

yanni420

Day 4 Gelato autos,germinated 4 out of four I planted,kept one aside just in case,but will start that one too asap,I'm so fucking stoked!
IMG_20220613_140610.jpg

Good luck with your grow. Will they be going outside, or are they going to be grown indoors?

yeah I had them inside the first couple days but moved them outside now,someone else told me the same and said to bury them deep when I up pot them,appreciate the insight
Good to hear. I destroyed two sets of seedlings when I started growing (early last year) with too much water and not enough light.

"someone else told me the same and said to bury them deep when I up pot them," - that'll work!

"Leggy seedlings - nope! Haven't seen any leggy seedlings around here!" ;-)

Outdoor Gelato autos - very cool. Looking forward to watching this grow.

How you doing with these girls? See you're in soil and growing some Gelato autos, yes?

I am also a soil grower and currently have one auto Gelato going with 5 other plants.

How's the stretching? Transition ok to the outdoors? I'm in a tent so I'm unfamiliar with outdoor grows but I can help however I can if you need anything!

Good luck, journal soon? Maybe?

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom