Decarb for tincture

If I purchased my weed from a dispensary do I still need to decarb again to make tincture?
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend.
If you want to say Hi and meet everyone here is a link

Even dispensary pot needs decarbed. :Namaste:
But let me call a pro. @Joe Brewster hey buddy you busy?
Any advice for this gentleman?
Thanks.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

If I purchased my weed from a dispensary do I still need to decarb again to make tincture?
I would think that you do. A lot easier and less expense involved if they do not decarb and leave it up to the customers that want it to do themselves.

Decarb is an extra step requiring the expenses of heating and labor. Also, I would think that in a legal state or area they would have to declare to the customer that it was decarbed.

I don't buy dispensary weed, but yes you would need to decarb for a tincture, because you are ingesting it. Although decarbing is to get you high by changing the THCa to THC some people believe that THCa has medical properties also
I have no knowledge of them selling it that way
What are you using it for?
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend.
If you want to say Hi and meet everyone here is a link

Even dispensary pot needs decarbed. :Namaste:
But let me call a pro. @Joe Brewster hey buddy you busy?
Any advice for this gentleman?
Thanks.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Stacy works in a dispensary so I think you would know more than me @Bill284

I don't buy dispensary weed, but yes you would need to decarb for a tincture, because you are ingesting it. Although decarbing is to get you high by changing the THCa to THC some people believe that THCa has medical properties also
I have no knowledge of them selling it that way
What are you using it for?

Stacy works in a dispensary so I think you would know more than me @Bill284
It got bought out.
They fired everyone but her.
Until she trained her boss.
Then canned her.
She started the franchise flagship store.
Made 2 mil first year.
Devastating.
9 months or so now.
Tough rd back. ;)
We are still kickin.
I know it needs decarbed. :thanks::rofl:
You just know the stuff so well.
Your helpful to have around.
Hey who else here can say they are married to a multimillion dollar drug dealer.
Me myself and I.
Right. :thumb:
Happy daze ahead.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Howdy yes you need to Decarb the thca in the plant has an extra carboxyl ring in its chemical structure and the heat removes that extra ring or decarboxylates the compound so the body can absorb it either by smoking or heating it via oven between 230/250 degrees for 25 to 30 min that Temp range will preserve and activate many cannabinoids.
Nothing to it if you got a Ardent If you're going to be doing alot of it Id recommend the Ardent flex . ✌️

IMG20231123060359.jpg

I would think that you do. A lot easier and less expense involved if they do not decarb and leave it up to the customers that want it to do themselves.

Decarb is an extra step requiring the expenses of heating and labor. Also, I would think that in a legal state or area they would have to declare to the customer that it was decarbed.
Thank you
one more question I made tincture with ethanol, is there a way to make it taste better?

Thank you
one more question I made tincture with ethanol, is there a way to make it taste better?
Make gold dragon instead of green dragon tincture

Thank you

Im going to try evaporating down to an oil, removing most of the Everclear, then adding some southern comfort which i like, i gotta go to the liquor store tomorrow see whats tasty.

The sneaky thing with tincture is the sublingual only goes so far, then you swallow, well theres still THC in your saliva and the remaining tincture, that little swallow is enough to get an edible buzz an hour later, so be careful hahaha i was testing today, did a little too much

Ever think about extracting right to the Souther Comfort? Not as high a proof as Everclear but might be a cleaner end product if you're going that way anyway.

So many people poo poo lower proof liquors, i could do a small batch to see if i like it.

Im not calling them tinctures anymore, im calling it “Boomerang” because some of the tincture gets swallowed, and if theres enough THC, ur gonna get an edible high an hour or so after the sublingual part, i was on a walk yesterday after experimenting with a couple drops of a new recipe and i swear i was on mushrooms 🍄 hahaha It was a great walk, i spoke to people on the phone and asked them later if i sounded weird 😂 they said i sounded fine 🤣

Back
Top Bottom