Dehumidifier and Ac Pint/BTU size suggestions?

Jbizzle710

420 Member
Going to be running 8 LED lights, going to be using TrolMaster for full environmental controls so I want to make sure I have the right sizes. going to be too feeding Rockwool with a flora flex irrigation system, still haven’t ordered an ac or dehumidifier. I was thinking a good window Ac to put in that window might do because I’m running LEDs but I’m not sure and also hang a dehumidifier off the ceiling I just don’t know how many BTUs of Ac and how pints a day for the dehumidifier I’m going to need. Also how many fans do you think I need ? Any help would be greatly appreciated

3EC80C02-6DEC-441F-A645-00893FFC6610.jpeg

4FC01539-D3CD-408F-BA0F-9245F33665A3.jpeg

Welcome and nice start to a grow journal @Jbizzle710

When your ready to start a grow journal here is the link.

Also, after you have over 50 posts, you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Be aware that Dehumidifiers throw off lots of heat... I bought a 50 pint unit and ran it, had to keep my ac running to keep temp down... My electric bill was huge... Now the AC and the dehumidifier stay unplugged. Now I just use fans and air exchange. I exhaust room to the outdoors and have a passive air intake bringing fresh air in from the outdoors.

Back
Top Bottom