Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Thanks Hawk... A bit of an exaggeration but if I thought they would grow better in the sink, tub and toilet... I probably would...:blushsmile:....:circle-of-love:
:passitleft: high Cronic... Hope your having a beautiful Pacific day... Saw where the guy tried to sail around Hawaii on Thanksgiving and just got found yesterday....:surf: I figured he had fallen into your stash and then tried to navigate around the island and well you get the picture.....:circle-of-love:

Ya know the best I can figure I am still only getting .62 grams per watt.... Doesn't that kinda blow..:confused: The 5 girls were grown under... the auto PE 48x3w (80W), Black Jack.. 96x3W (175W) and the B2B, Wild Thai and Black Russian under 2 Mars II 400"s (340W) for a total wattage of 595 watts... total grow 371 grams so that means .62 grams per watt.... Am I using the correct numbers??? Shouldn't it be higher than that???? Well I really am not complaining and I am thrilled with the quality of every single one of them and 13.25 Zips will make some mighty fine meds but I still think I read somewhere I should be getting closer to a gram per watt but I'm not sure I know what I am talking about plus would I need to consider the popcorn and trim as part of these numbers????
Don't guess it really matters.... I love my TopLeds and they grow some mighty fine meds.....:circle-of-love:

Didn't see this Dennise, but I thought what you brought up was interesting....

You know I wonder how that looks @ a plant rate...you know cause they yield differently.

I can see you're using actual consumption, of course, no offence, um so I'd agree with your numbers.

1 gram per watt is ideal...or good yes? :)

I know with efficiency or ideals...the closer you get to the ideal, the harder it is to achieve it.

I think you're doing really well :) .... you're just chasing the last and hardest of and ideal ....

One way to look @ it.... you've not very far to go!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

Wow look at the auto PE though... using only a 48x3w (80w) I pulled 86 grams dry.... those numbers are awesome..... that is a little over 1 gram per watt... :hmmmm:... :circle-of-love:

...and didn't see this...yep there you go... :)

....and wasn't there another comment about yield per light...

There may be other ways to view your numbers... :)

.....and they don't look like they suck either......:circle-of-love:

:rofl:

She grows in her tub. dont let her fool ya. she got them in sink, toilet, tub and the garbage can. LMAO

that woman is a monster growing machine.

:rofl:

I checked on the 2 beans I put in the box to germinate on Tues... the Blue Dream and Purple #1... well the Blue Dream had a dreamy tap root and the Purple #1 nadda..:thedoubletake: I potted up the Blue Dream in the PeeJay baby soil and put her in the baby box under a cfl and put the Purple #1 back in the germination box.... I added a few more beans to pop and they should hopefully be ready to put to soil in a day or 2... I will be surprised if the Purple #1 pops... It has been in the box for 72 hours and there is absolutely nothing going on that I can see but stranger things have happened and I will leave her thee till the others pop....... But here's what we have going on as of today....:circle-of-love:
DSC092782.JPG
DSC092792.JPG
DSC092802.JPG
DSC092813.JPG

I didn't have any more of the Purple #1 so my nephew had asked me to get some Blueberry Yum-yum but my bean store didn't have them so he had to settle for Blueberry OG sooooo just in case the Purple #1 never pops and I don't think it will I am going to try and pop the Blueberry OG....:yummy: any who I also took a couple of pics of some ground up auto PE.... I got to say she honestly took everything I thought about autos and threw it right out the window.... She is absolutely covered in trichs... she is an awesome buzz.... can still function to get something done if you don't hit her tooo hard... but she can and will put you down if you hit her harder.... I was obviously stoned and bored...:volcano-smiley:.....:circle-of-love:
DSC092822.JPG
DSC092843.JPG
DSC092851.JPG
DSC092863.JPG
DSC092872.JPG

Have faith ye with none, the Purple has to pop...

Back
Top Bottom