Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

I have the 2 final weights on the last run... The Wild Thai and the Black Russian .......:circle-of-love:
DSC092571.JPG
DSC092581.JPG
DSC092592.JPG
DSC092601.JPG
DSC092611.JPG
DSC092621.JPG
DSC09264.JPG
DSC092662.JPG
DSC092672.JPG

Ya know the best I can figure I am still only getting .62 grams per watt.... Doesn't that kinda blow..:confused: The 5 girls were grown under... the auto PE 48x3w (80W), Black Jack.. 96x3W (175W) and the B2B, Wild Thai and Black Russian under 2 Mars II 400"s (340W) for a total wattage of 595 watts... total grow 371 grams so that means .62 grams per watt.... Am I using the correct numbers??? Shouldn't it be higher than that???? Well I really am not complaining and I am thrilled with the quality of every single one of them and 13.25 Zips will make some mighty fine meds but I still think I read somewhere I should be getting closer to a gram per watt but I'm not sure I know what I am talking about plus would I need to consider the popcorn and trim as part of these numbers????
Don't guess it really matters.... I love my TopLeds and they grow some mighty fine meds.....:circle-of-love:

I just put 2 beans in the box yesterday.... 1 Purple #1 and 1 Blue Dream... If you notice the beans I ordered there is a color theme going on except for 1 bean but I need to pop 2 more and I know this is hard to believe but I can't decide what to pop...:blushsmile:. I have so many different varieties now.... even before these got here.... that I just can't decide....:hmmmm: but I would like to keep it in the blue/purple color scheme and I think I do want to pop one of the Blue Monsters because I murdered the last ones I had during my nap and they look like they will make really good meds even though her info says she will take a zillion years to flower but looks like she may be worth it...
This is the breeder info on the Blue Monster and I do think I will pop one of these so you guys help me pick one more for now please.....:circle-of-love:
Genetics: G13 + Blueberry + Northern Lights
+ Ortega + Afghani SA + Hash Plant
Hybrid: 40% Sativa + 60% Indica
Flowering Indoor: 80 days
Harvest Outdoor: Begining November
Yield: Indoor/Outdoor 600 gr m/2
THC: 23-26%
CBN: 1.6%
CBD: 0.9%
Medicinal: Pain Relief, Insomnia

It is still one of my favorite smokes Light... and it is my nephews favorite hands down.... If I remember correctly it was really easy to grow and it must have produced pretty good because I still have a little of it but it is more of a head buzz if you just take a few hits during the day or what not you can still get stuff done but if you hit her hard she will hit back..... She doesn't help me with appetite but does help keep me from pinging off the walls and helps me sleep after hitting her for a bit..... I would guess her to be a strong 6 on Broke Ass's chart... I still have a bean of her and I will most certainly grow her again......:circle-of-love:

Ya know the best I can figure I am still only getting .62 grams per watt.... Doesn't that kinda blow..:confused: The 5 girls were grown under... the auto PE 48x3w (80W), Black Jack.. 96x3W (175W) and the B2B, Wild Thai and Black Russian under 2 Mars II 400"s (340W) for a total wattage of 595 watts... total grow 371 grams so that means .62 grams per watt.... Am I using the correct numbers??? Shouldn't it be higher than that???? Well I really am not complaining and I am thrilled with the quality of every single one of them and 13.25 Zips will make some mighty fine meds but I still think I read somewhere I should be getting closer to a gram per watt but I'm not sure I know what I am talking about plus would I need to consider the popcorn and trim as part of these numbers????
Don't guess it really matters.... I love my TopLeds and they grow some mighty fine meds.....:circle-of-love:

Wow look at the auto PE though... using only a 48x3w (80w) I pulled 86 grams dry.... those numbers are awesome..... that is a little over 1 gram per watt... :hmmmm:... :circle-of-love:
Happy Daze Dennise:)......most of the talk around here i have heard....is that most of us are trying to achieve 1gpw......a suggestion is to check your gpw s on individual lights you used......as one light to one plant like your PE.....your number is an average of everything together.....i only suggest this so that you can point out because you have different spots (bathtub, tent).....so maybe the difference in enviroment or reflectiveness of the tub surround as opposed to the tent with with reflective material will affect overall gpw.....wow i kind of went off into wonderland there:)lol.....i hope there is something useful in all that:)lol......oh and i wish my gpw was .62:).....my last one was like .35 or something close:)......of course it was my best yet and i do keep getting better as i go along so i am still happy........many many rounds of applause to you Lady.....:bravo::bravo: i think your current gpw kicks butt and look forward to see you build on that:):love:

Happy Daze Dennise:)......most of the talk around here i have heard....is that most of us are trying to achieve 1gpw......a suggestion is to check your gpw s on individual lights you used......as one light to one plant like your PE.....your number is an average of everything together.....i only suggest this so that you can point out because you have different spots (bathtub, tent).....so maybe the difference in enviroment or reflectiveness of the tub surround as opposed to the tent with with reflective material will affect overall gpw.....wow i kind of went off into wonderland there:)lol.....i hope there is something useful in all that:)lol......oh and i wish my gpw was .62:).....my last one was like .35 or something close:)......of course it was my best yet and i do keep getting better as i go along so i am still happy........many many rounds of applause to you Lady.....:bravo::bravo: i think your current gpw kicks butt and look forward to see you build on that:):love:
You are so silly...:loopy: I don't grow in my tub.... I just carry my girls in there to water them because most are grown in my closet... I do have a small 2x2 tent and my cabinet but I haven't converted the tub as of yet anyhow but I did see the difference when I took out the PE from under the 48x3w and it kicked butt but your right I should have figured them all by just the light they used but that one was certainly the best.... Thank you so much for the kind words.....:circle-of-love:
Wowza ! You have a lot of variety to choose from. :lot-o-toke: Monster blue sounds awesome with 23% thc ,,.yep that's the one I would choose.! :thumb:

She is germinating now but I still need ya to pick one more for me.......:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom