Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Re: Dennise, Newest of Newbies growing in MG in the closet with LED bulbs and CFL's

the males you discovered that did have pre flowers are most likely hermaphrodites, I would kill them. the soil mixture you have your second set of plants in will have enough nutrients for your plants for several weeks, when you notice the colour of the leaves yellowing near the bottom begin feeding the plants a 1/4 strength nutrient mixture and increase it by 1/4 strength every 2 waterings.

Got another question King....... Why do you think they hermied on me?????

Re: Dennise, Newest of Newbies growing in MG in the closet with LED bulbs and CFL's

the males you discovered that did have pre flowers are most likely hermaphrodites, I would kill them. the soil mixture you have your second set of plants in will have enough nutrients for your plants for several weeks, when you notice the colour of the leaves yellowing near the bottom begin feeding the plants a 1/4 strength nutrient mixture and increase it by 1/4 strength every 2 waterings.

I knew I saw pistils as well. Hermies are usually from bad breeding. I already asked but I guess I'll have to ask again, who's the breeder and what's strain?

I knew I saw pistils as well. Hermies are usually from bad breeding. I already asked but I guess I'll have to ask again, who's the breeder and strain?

I have no idea B.real.. They were bag seeds I planted to try before I hit with the medical seeds...........:thumb:

I have no idea B.real.. They were bag seeds I planted to try before I hit with the medical seeds...........:thumb:

Makes sense. Usually a bag will have seeds in it because the plant made seeds. Why did it make seeds? Most likely because it was a hermie and threw some seeds itself.

Makes sense. Usually a bag will have seeds in it because the plant made seeds. Why did it make seeds? Most likely because it was a hermie and threw some seeds itself.

that makes sense and makes me feel better..:thanks: figured I had done something wrong.....:high-five:

Broke Ass what time is dinner?? That looks amazing! :high-five:
I believe you can join Jay & a few others coming by for lasagna later.

I believe you can join Jay & a few others coming by for lasagna later.
I'm there Dude :thumb:

Well still no cabinet.........:thedoubletake:seems we might need to check someone priorities!!! Something about a shovel and a ditch, water up over the rims of my car pooling at the house or some such nonsense but do you think after digging a 12' trench to get the water to drain he would come in out of the rain and finish my damn cabinet........... Oh no!!!:rollingeyes: Got to go to Blowes now for pipe so there won't be 2 speed bumps in my driveway........ Some people :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley: So while he was totally goofing off I was obsessing on my girls in the closet. I took as good a pics as I can and ya'll need to look at them real close and let me know what ya think... I can't see anything but girl parts but I need to be reassured again I think:blushsmile::blushsmile::blushsmile: I forgot to upload them be right back ..........

Yo Lady Dee, If you don't get off that mans back! That's a good man. If I was in his shoes you & I would be at each others throat by now! Make sure he reads this post after reading your previous post. LOL

Yo Lady Dee, If you don't get off that mans back! That's a good man. If I was in his shoes you & I would be at each others throat by now! Make sure he reads this post after reading your previous post. LOL

Oh No I don't think I will let him read that earlier post..lol I said it to him with a big ole smile on my face :laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:

Ha Ha Ha ha ha hA LMAO :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: OH SNAP!!!

Here's my closet GIRLS!!!!!
DSC023455.JPG
DSC023445.JPG
DSC023434.JPG
DSC023424.JPG
DSC023415.JPG
DSC023405.JPG
DSC023394.JPG
DSC023385.JPG
DSC023374.JPG
DSC023364.JPG
DSC023353.JPG
DSC023343.JPG
I forgot to look at them in my photo viewer and turn em' around before I started and the internet is running so slow right now because of the weather so just kinda' turn your head sideways for me will ya??????:thumb:

Guilty of all charges!

For all those who know me know I'm still Broke Ass Reg & broke as ever!

Got another question King....... Why do you think they hermied on me?????

Most likely bad genetics from bag seed cannabis seeds. keep an eye on your other plants that came from the same batch of bag seed for hermaphroditic pollen sacks.

Back
Top Bottom