Derek910 Soil Green Crack 2018

derek910

Strain- Green Crack
Medium - Soil FoxFarm Ocean Forrest, FoxFarm Happy Frog, perlite mixture
Container- Is a red Solo cup right now but will be transplanted to a 7 Gallon fabric pot
Vegetative state- Seedling for 6 days
Light- 300w LED air cooled
Location- Closet right now but will be moved to a grow tent in a couple weeks
Room temp is 76 degrees RH - 58%
Feeding- Feeding only ph'd plain water right now. Runoff is 6.6 ph

Day 1
Just moistened Soil with a little bit of plain water. Soil is fertile enough to grow for a few weeks before adding nutes

Day 5
Just keeping the soil moist and leaving the light on 24/7. I've read this reduced stretching and promotes root growth. Worked well on my last grow so I'll continue on this one.

Day 7
Looking good and got another set of leaves coming in. Roots are showing on the bottom so I'm going to transplant later this evening

I will sub to this one, I have a couple Green Crack clones I'm flowering right now. I've been wanting to try it for a while and I have a friend that hooked me up with the clones. Hope everything goes smoothly for you, good luck...️

I will sub to this one, I have a couple Green Crack clones I'm flowering right now. I've been wanting to try it for a while and I have a friend that hooked me up with the clones. Hope everything goes smoothly for you, good luck...️

I appreciate it. Any strain specific advice on Green Crack? This is my 3rd grow. 1st was Blue Dream in hydro = failed! , 2nd Blue Dream in soil = harvesting in a week or so, and then this one

I appreciate it. Any strain specific advice on Green Crack? This is my 3rd grow. 1st was Blue Dream in hydro = failed! , 2nd Blue Dream in soil = harvesting in a week or so, and then this one
My two clones have been pretty easy to grow and I haven't had any problems so far. She should be ready to chop in another 4-5 weeks...️

Day 13

Growing like a weed! Gave it a gallon of plain water yesterday. Drainage is very good. Ph is 6.5. Will continue this for probably two more weeks then it'll be close to time to add nutes. I'll wait until the cotyledons turn yellow.

Yes we are having issues with the phone app

- You can use Google Chrome (our recommended browser) from your smartphone/mobile device, the web view option

- You can use a laptop or a PC as well

All these options allow photo uploads. We are continuing to work on the fix for the app and appreciate your patience

Chris

Yes we are having issues with the phone app

- You can use Google Chrome (our recommended browser) from your smartphone/mobile device, the web view option

- You can use a laptop or a PC as well

All these options allow photo uploads. We are continuing to work on the fix for the app and appreciate your patience

Chris

Ok thanks. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't something I was doing wrong

Day 27

I've added the scrog net and flushed the soil to add flowering nutes tomorrow. Also making the flip for 12/12. Will add a picture when it gets fixed. Plant looks good though. Got about a 2x2 canopy right now. Will weave the plant through the net as it stretches until it fills the whole 3x3 tent.

Hey Derek

Good looking plants.

i am currently doing GC, Cali OG Kush and a Durban Poison.Started 12 days ago. Hope mine end up looking like yours. If you want to have a look my Journal is at,

Slylikeafox Promix Soil Cali/OG Kush 70% Sativa - 2018

Looking forward to your comments

Thanks
Day16feb1411ag_3_.JPG

Day 38

In the 2nd week of flower and the plant is scrogged nicely and stretching every day. Temp is 75, RH is 51%. PPM is 1238, Runoff PH is 6.4. Pot is dry every morning when the lights come on. Was giving her 1 gallon a day but probably going to up it another 1/2 gallon. I've read that green crack is a thirsty strain and it seems to be correct

Picture of the whole canopy

If you zoom in you can see the hairs!!! It's a girl!!!

Back
Top Bottom