Desperate for help

Hempenzo

420 Member
Things were beautiful in veg 😊 2 1/2 weeks into flower my girl is looking ugly can this be fixed

IMG_20230211_143828.jpg

Sorry about the lack info it's my second time on here ..now I know and knowing is half the battle ...my girl was doing great before I switched to flower does it look like nute burn or disease after I started using the fox farm that's when the change happened.

IMG_20230211_160419.jpg

IMG_20230211_143828.jpg

IMG_20230120_180823.jpg

And miracle grow with some epsom salt
ok...
where are the plants located? I too suspect some bugs have invaded... can you give us a good clear closeup of those leaves with the little white spots on them?

Then we will talk about how Fox Farms is a scientifically designed grow system, and it has 3 main products called the trio, that all work together. Just that one product that you showed is not going to cut it... but it wouldn't hurt it either, especially when miracle grow is your soil. Your plant should be fine for several weeks without anything else but water...

Should I chuck it in the trash if it's mites is it too late ?

😭

don't give up.

i always run everything to the end for the experience if i can. the knowledge gained in the fight can be greater than the harvest.

em's on it now. i have a high disregard for anything miracle grow. as do most serious folk. it's not fatal, but you can and will do better in the future.

ok...
where are the plants located? I too suspect some bugs have invaded... can you give us a good clear closeup of those leaves with the little white spots on them?

Then we will talk about how Fox Farms is a scientifically designed grow system, and it has 3 main products called the trio, that all work together. Just that one product that you showed is not going to cut it... but it wouldn't hurt it either, especially when miracle grow is your soil. Your plant should be fine for several weeks without anything else but water...
This is my little setup all I have right now

IMG_20230211_163310.jpg

IMG_20230211_163158.jpg

IMG_20230211_163034.jpg

IMG_20230211_163003.jpg

don't give up.

i always run everything to the end for the experience if i can. the knowledge gained in the fight can be greater than the harvest.

em's on it now. i have a high disregard for anything miracle grow. as do most serious folk. it's not fatal, but you can and will do better in the future.
Thanks I am learning I will get better hopefully 😊

I trimmed off all the leaves 2 days ago and now its just drying up on me
a lot more and smaller drain holes would be better.

never take all the large fans in a defol. that's what drives the plant to keep it alive. never take more than 10% at a go.
plants also hate white buckets. light kills the roots. go black or dark green at the least.

a lot more and smaller drain holes would be better.

never take all the large fans in a defol. that's what drives the plant to keep it alive. never take more than 10% at a go.
plants also hate white buckets. light kills the roots. go black or dark green at the least.
Oohh being new I'm just watching YouTube vids and I watched a guy do that lol I guess that's why they say don't bely everything on the internet 😂

Oohh being new I'm just watching YouTube vids and I watched a guy do that lol I guess that's why they say don't bely everything on the internet

first bit of advice is stay the hell away from youtube. growing is not a 'look at me ' activity.

we kinda gotta get you to erase most stuff so far and get you to basics first. you're a bit too far along with this plant. tbh i'd start with an intro in the introduction section. get a few more eyeballs, and then start a grow journal.

first bit of advice is stay the hell away from youtube. growing is not a 'look at me ' activity.

we kinda gotta get you to erase most stuff so far and get you to basics first. you're a bit too far along with this plant. tbh i'd start with an intro in the introduction section. get a few more eyeballs, and then start a grow journal.
Don't mean to sound stupid 🤪 but do mean a physical book or is there something on this site

Back
Top Bottom