Devils Lettuce 3rd Indoor Grow - Breaking Bad Style - 4 Different Strains

i just grow in it . i have it behind my house .. not much room left in it after everything is put into place and its still not complete .. i want to split it up into a vegg room and a flower room .. i wish i could grow outside like u get to .. im reading your journal now i just got to page 3 .. sucks about the hail .. it did major damage in a short time .

when im old i want to have a camper like in breaking bad, and aybe everywhere will be legal to grow, so i could travel and grow at the same time :)

yeh man the hail fucked things a bit!

when im old i want to have a camper like in breaking bad, and aybe everywhere will be legal to grow, so i could travel and grow at the same time :)

yeh man the hail fucked things a bit!

it WILL happen one day ..that would be awesome to travel around in my rv with my grow room in the back .. pull up at a fellow 420 forums grow and compare notes and buds for a week maybe even cross a plant with each others strains and then move on spreading your seed everywhere lol

thats great!! hahahahhahaha :) :bravo:

Haha I love it lettuce. You can come visit me, and show me a few tricks. Then we'll burn all night long. Freak in awesome plants bro. Can't wait till mine look like that.

man i was on my way tomorrow to buy more soil,perlite and lime but after reading up on this gh 8 pot water farm i am salivating at the results and im almost convinced to give it a try . hell i inherited the $600 kit might as well give it a shot but damn im scared...check out this damn video of the monster her grew using only gh floranova bloom for the entire grow..how is this possible :thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake:

wow ! fuck it an go for it :) ilwould love to follow a journal if you done this :)

wow ! fuck it an go for it :) ilwould love to follow a journal if you done this :)

well be prepared cause i bought the the stuff to run 1 of the 8 farm water farms ..i was convinced last night after watching that video and a few more to do all my plants that way but after further reading i saw a thread that that made me think of something that tottaly slipped my mind..

POWER OUTAGES
I just recently moved from the big city back to the beautiful country.. i love it but u it seems when ever the wind blows hard in a storm the damn power allays flickers and 50% of the time cuts off for maybe 10 mins to 6 hrs which was the longest ..thats one of the whole reasons i went with auto flowers because it had little or no affect on them .. im worried about my photo grow now because of that but especially if my whole grow was hydro!! so i am going to do 3 plants in ffor\happy farm\light warrior\lime rite in 3 gallon smart pots and one plant which i think i will do the money maker strain or lemon kush in the hydro since i will have 4 each of those and can afford to lose one if i HAVE too. i might start a seprate grow for the hydro plant so i make sure to get a great patient hydro grower subbed to my grow because i dont nothing about it and will have man many questions ... now that i have made this decision i will need to read so much more on this site because i never read the hydro questions because i cant contribute .

seeds will be here tomorrow . i have allot of work to do before i can jump right into this grow .. i have to make the rv 100% light leak free . i say its about 75% right now . no direct light leaks on the grow area but i stood in there the other day when the lights went off . at first it was pitch black . but after i stood there for a few minutes and my eyes adjusted i could see 4 or 5 different light leaks and i dont want to take any chances with theses fem photo seeds .. so tomorrow i will be cleaning her out from the first two grows and getting ready to start fresh in a clean environment. im changing the way i start the grow compared to the autos.. i will more than likely start them in smaller pots and put them under a 8 bulb t5 for a few weeks compared to starting them in 3 gl pots under the 400w mh like i did the autos.. although i did start the Hawaiian skunk haze in a 3 gl pot under the mh and it has taken off .i topped it 3 days ago..

i do have pics of my rv setup on my other grow journal on another site but none on here..i will take some pictures this week when i get it all cleaned out ..

2014-08-13_14-29-45_156.jpg

got my seeds yesterday and soaked them .. i have them germinating now.. i changed out the lighting in the camper . i hooked up my 8 bulb t5 to veg these new babbies . it will save me abot 100 bucks a month not running the 400w and the ac on high ..i will flower under a 400w or 600w though. im worried about starting them in smaller pots because everything ive started them in a pot smaller than 3 gl i killed them by over watering .. im going to have the pots good and moist and not water them for at least 4 or 5 days .. wish me luck !!!

so i did decide to grow a lemon kush in the gh water farm and it scares the shit outta me .. i will defenitley have an issue with temps . i did find a video that gave me a easy way to handle the high temp during the rest of the summer ..

here are just a few of the harvest pics of my nlxbb and pics of how the leaves turned purple right at the time of harvest ..i figure it will be around two ozs dry
2014-08-14_21-55-21_816.jpg
2014-08-14_21-55-01_826.jpg
2014-08-13_14-26-16_256.jpg
2014-08-13_14-25-22_599.jpg

subbed mate ,most people on here will chime in on your journals buddy.. but you do get some "cliques" who just stay within theyre circle.lol
try not to let it dim your view of this community mate... im happy to watch your grow and assist or learn where i can ;)

subbed mate ,most people on here will chime in on your journals buddy.. but you do get some "cliques" who just stay within theyre circle.lol
try not to let it dim your view of this community mate... im happy to watch your grow and assist or learn where i can ;)

lol so true . i was a member before but got involved on another site more specific on my growing .. thanks for joining my grow!!!

i so want to post my grows on this site but alas not advisable where im from and i keep getting "malware" threats from here or so says my anti virus software ,so im gonna err on the safe side lol
but more than happy to watch others :)

feel free to live through me lol.. the malware was bs we all got that warning . there is a post on here talking about it

Awesome devil. Love the purple leaves right before harvest. Looking great bro. How long have you had the seeds germinating for now. And sorry bud was super busy with work. But I got can i get up. When we gonna see the set up. Since you went with something. Diffrent. Than your vBulletin original.

Back
Top Bottom