Diagnose auto-flower sudden issues

Northbar

420 Member
Good day. I’m having trouble figuring out my auto issue.
I started 2 Autos (different strains same breeder) outdoors. Both in 7gal pots watered with same spring water. No ph. Using Build a soil. Had absolutely no issues with both outside.
Both plants were in mid to late flower when I moved them indoors under my HLG 135 due to humidity increase in my area.

Only 1 auto is having steady issues with her fan leaves. The sugar leaves around the buds are dark green whereas the fan leaves seem to indicate cal mag def. What do you all think?
Shes been sad ever since I brought her in.
018A3557-CCD0-4E56-B22F-51A8C9FCC2F2.jpeg
0C325029-CC28-4C74-B472-C76B6F3CCD74.jpeg

The other auto is pushing through strong. No issues.

Could be a few different things, right now it's showing signs of too much water, droopy leaves, and possibly a nutrient deficiency. Are you watering the same amount indoors as you were outdoors? They tend to need less water indoors. Not familiar with "Build a Soil". Could also be calmag and/or N deficiency, LED's are said to increase the need for calmag.

She started this unhappy look slowly and steady after I removed her from outside about a week ago. I watered her a little yesterday as I just wanted to keep the soil a little bit moist as I read you should do in living soil. I’ll let her go bone dry if I need to.

last week outside she was super healthy and happy looking. I got tired of battling the powdery mildew that was constantly harassing her.

If people would go back to uploading images to their member gallery on the forum... then, if they had a problem trying to insert one into a post, we could still "go" view it (and even post it in the thread)

Hey @Northbar and welcome to the forum!

The photo didn't come through.

Both are displaying the same discoloration. Makes me think its the HLG 135 causing it. I put one back outside for the daytime and bring her in under the LED’s for the rest of her 18hrs on. Cal mag??
8F876E3B-C40D-46C5-9D8E-8FC4C4E4B103.jpeg

EB7D39F5-F1C0-4C59-9736-FF131541C18D.jpeg

Thanks for posting the photos. They look almost ready to harvest, so I would just pluck any dead or dying leaves, and continue wet/dry cycle watering. As to why they reacted as they did, my guess is that maybe they used up their nutrients. 3 gal pots?

Back
Top Bottom