Issues after returning from holiday

kisshell

I have a plant in flowering stage for a month.
I had to go out for 3 days but had setup a auto dripping thingy for 3 days. I am growing in coco. So I ph the water to 5.7 as I knew it would increase in ph from next day .
I had one in veg[which was just out to flower] and one in flower. Both plant got flowering fert. But the one which is in 1 month of flower is showing issues. Both the plant had wrinkled leaves and issues. Looks like the auto dripping got switched off some how in the 2nd day.

So after i returned, I flushed both with 5.8 ph water and nute them again. The one in veg has recovered but the flowering plant is not good. It also seems to feel too heavy and feel the water is stuck. The plant seems to be eating its lower bracnches and got lot of dead leaves in the lower branches. Do I have to flush this again?

20230210_104243.jpg

20230210_104247.jpg

20230210_104257.jpg

20230210_104318.jpg

20230210_104329.jpg

20230210_104351.jpg

Thanks mate. I will try that..Still not recovered and m waiting for h202 to get delivered
Hi Guys,
The plant doesn't seem to recover. I didn't give it any water or nutes for a day but no change. I couldn't find any h202 locally so ordered it online. It will still take few days to arrive. So after reading more, can it be a ph shock. I know the water in the pot was really high as the stored nute water I had during the vacation was really high. I then flushed with 5.8ph water so might have been a ph change shock?
I fed it 6 ph water with no nutes. Should I put in I'm a base plate with ph water ?
Half of the plant is still alive but its rapidly dieing?

20230213_103841.jpg

20230213_103810.jpg

20230213_103833.jpg

20230210_104351.jpg

20230213_103821.jpg

20230213_103813.jpg

Hi Guys,
The plant doesn't seem to recover. I didn't give it any water or nutes for a day but no change. I couldn't find any h202 locally so ordered it online. It will still take few days to arrive. So after reading more, can it be a ph shock. I know the water in the pot was really high as the stored nute water I had during the vacation was really high. I then flushed with 5.8ph water so might have been a ph change shock?
I fed it 6 ph water with no nutes. Should I put in I'm a base plate with ph water ?
Half of the plant is still alive but its rapidly dieing?

20230213_103841.jpg

20230213_103810.jpg

20230213_103833.jpg

20230210_104351.jpg

20230213_103821.jpg

20230213_103813.jpg
That looks like root rot i used to feed every 3 days in coco plants wont wilt until fourth day i no because if i was busy and missed third day they would droop some of my plants was 9ft in 5 gal pots though. Did u have a timer on your drip system or was it continuously feeding and was your feed temps and strength right if i was u i would move her away from other plant. Try smell the bottom of pot if it smells bad roots are bad PH wont do that either my PH stick was broke first 4 weeks of my current grow plants are fine also was your drip system new or used if it was used did u clean it first as pipes can get crap in them

you can grab h202 from any pharmacy while you wait for the plant specific stuff. also called peroxide. it's a weaker solution, so you simply use more. i generally pour the whole 500ml bottle in to a 5 gal pail of water.

That looks like root rot i used to feed every 3 days in coco plants wont wilt until fourth day i no because if i was busy and missed third day they would droop some of my plants was 9ft in 5 gal pots though. Did u have a timer on your drip system or was it continuously feeding and was your feed temps and strength right if i was u i would move her away from other plant. Try smell the bottom of pot if it smells bad roots are bad PH wont do that either my PH stick was broke first 4 weeks of my current grow plants are fine also was your drip system new or used if it was used did u clean it first as pipes can get crap in them
It was new dropper for amazon. I wad out for 3 day but I think this dripper stopped after 2 days due to the battery malfunction.
So I kept 15l in bucket and set it to drip 800ml every 12 hours. When I checked the ph went upto 7.4 .. This plant was actually alright when I came back form vacation but it was just a tiny bit heavy than usual. When I flushed with 5.8 ph then it started to die. Quiet the opposite I hoped for.. I think it is probably root rot. I did set a base plate in vacation and I think the water got stagnant in the base plate and caused the lower root to rot. So is there anyother thing other than h202 to solve this?
Are the dead roots out of commission through the life of this plant? This is a very new experience to me.

It was new dropper for amazon. I wad out for 3 day but I think this dripper stopped after 2 days due to the battery malfunction.
So I kept 15l in bucket and set it to drip 800ml every 12 hours. When I checked the ph went upto 7.4 .. This plant was actually alright when I came back form vacation but it was just a tiny bit heavy than usual. When I flushed with 5.8 ph then it started to die. Quiet the opposite I hoped for.. I think it is probably root rot. I did set a base plate in vacation and I think the water got stagnant in the base plate and caused the lower root to rot. So is there anyother thing other than h202 to solve this?
Are the dead roots out of commission through the life of this plant? This is a very new experience to me.

you don't want it sitting in stagnant feed water. do the h202 soak - you can let it sit in that for a couple hours. then drain dry and hope. should show better signs in 24 - 48hrs. if not it could be time to unplug.

Hi Guys,
Unfortunately, my plant is dead . Can I still use these buds for something or just chug it?
I tried h202 but no dice.

20230221_155626.jpg
I wouldn't smoke that if I was u you want to remove it before it goes mouldy and the spores affect other plant wipe your tent with a damp cloth as well is that white stuff off the dead plant

Back
Top Bottom