Diamond In The Rough

And thank you bill I'm hoping she does well iv started two more seed last night don't no the strains I forgot them I do no they came from.a breeder there regs not FEMS so far iv only had.one..male.out of.8 iv grew not to bad
I only grow fems with proven genetics.
But pop what you got. :thumb: :yahoo:
Do you have a pic of that tent you mentioned?

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

This my grow.closet.its 22inchs from.door.to wall.30inch wide.over 90.tall.

16653469623922191317007234430688.jpg

I only grow fems with proven genetics.
But pop what you got. :thumb: :yahoo:
Do you have a pic of that tent you mentioned?

Stay safe
I’ve took a punt before and used bagseed, had out of this world results. At the same time had a seedy crop come through off seeds from a very very reputable international breeder (no problems during grow, got to the end and snap crackle and pop on every joint)

But can see your point from a seller that does “regs” as you call them. Bagseed is bagseed. Paid for is paid for 🤟👍

I’ve took a punt before and used bagseed, had out of this world results. At the same time had a seedy crop come through off seeds from a very very reputable international breeder (no problems during grow, got to the end and snap crackle and pop on every joint)

But can see your point from a seller that does “regs” as you call them. Bagseed is bagseed. Paid for is paid for 🤟👍
They keep sending me them so I grow them.
But I ran 6 moms perpetual grow all clones.
Harvest every 4 weeks.
Fire ended that.
But grow what you got.
Better than not having a garden. :thumb:

Stay safe

Iv got fems coming in just don't no when I will get them I payed for the seed I planted came outta Cali had 3packs of ten

Am trying to maximize my grow need to figure out how.many plants I can squeeze in there I'm thinking 5-6
Your foot print isn't that big, but lots of height.
You could flower 4 in there on a short veg.
They can outgrow a small space easily.
It's more suited to 2 tall plants than 4 wide ones.
4 would be tight but doable.
5 or 6 seems a little too much. :Namaste:
But I have a tendency to over grow my rooms so I may not be the best judge.:rofl:
That's 11" x 15" each if you go 4, tight fit.
Have you popped the beans already?

Stay safe

Your foot print isn't that big, but lots of height.
You could flower 4 in there on a short veg.
They can outgrow a small space easily.
It's more suited to 2 tall plants than 4 wide ones.
4 would be tight but doable.
5 or 6 seems a little too much. :Namaste:
But I have a tendency to over grow my rooms so I may not be the best judge.:rofl:
That's 11" x 15" each if you go 4, tight fit.
Have you popped the beans already?

Stay safe
They haven't popped yet only got two sprouting using one gsllon pots I planned Letting them get 18inch tall then flip my light 12/12 I may top them at 15inch unsure yet

They haven't popped yet only got two sprouting using one gsllon pots I planned Letting them get 18inch tall then flip my light 12/12 I may top them at 15inch unsure yet
The light is suppose to cover every inch my grow I was using 300wat I went for 1000watt upgrade so I could grow.more.plants. it covers 3+3in veg and 3+3,in flower 🤞that was the specs at 20inchs

The light is suppose to cover every inch my grow I was using 300wat I went for 1000watt upgrade so I could grow.more.plants. it covers 3+3in veg and 3+3,in flower 🤞that was the specs at 20inchs
Fantastic, light energy is important.
I'm just worried you will get overgrown in there.
Especially with that great light.
What is it?

Stay safe

Fantastic, light energy is important.
I'm just worried you will get overgrown in there.
Especially with that great light.
What is it?

Stay safe
The light bestva bp1000 .I need enough room to work with them I have to factor that in I may try to run 5 see how they do kinda like sea of green not so crowded tho give each pot 8/inch of space iv set five pots in there to get an idea what I'm getting into may the force be with me 🤞wish my fem seed would show up already been over w month since I ordered.them

The light bestva bp1000 .I need enough room to work with them I have to factor that in I may try to run 5 see how they do kinda like sea of green not so crowded tho give each pot 8/inch of space iv set five pots in there to get an idea what I'm getting into may the force be with me 🤞wish my fem seed would show up already been over w month since I ordered.them
I've got some bad news for you. :Namaste:
You'll have to switch back to the 300 watt light.
That BP 1000 is only a 100-watt.
Good for clones and veg.
Not so great for flowering.

PSX_20221011_070824.jpg

Sorry.

Stay safe

Good for clones and veg.

PSX_20221011_070824.jpg

Sorry.

Stay safe
It pulls/105watt from the wall I'm gonna stick with it because my 300watt is only 150watt from the.wall less of foot print.

Good for clones and veg.

PSX_20221011_070824.jpg

Sorry.

Stay safe
The specs of this light said higher yeilds 1.5,g per watt at the time I bought it i sunk all I had into it 69$ isn't much $ but all I could come.up with I'm hoping for the best with this light even tho its only 105watt pretty close to the same as bloomspect and it replace,s a 250wstt HP's what the specs said anyway

The specs of this light said higher yeilds 1.5,g per watt at the time I bought it i sunk all I had into it 69$ isn't much $ but all I could come.up with I'm hoping for the best with this light even tho its only 105watt pretty close to the same as bloomspect and it replace,s a 250wstt HP's what the specs said anyway
Put both in.
Don't know why I didn't say that before :Namaste:

Stay safe

Put both in.
Don't know why I didn't say that before :Namaste:

Stay safe
Well I would but the size of the bp1000.is longer wider thsn.my.300watt.is.not enough room.for.them.both.I.did find.some.review on.it.I.couldn't get.the.whole.review in.screenshot.

IMG_20221011_091548_232.jpg

Well I would but the size of the bp1000.is longer wider thsn.my.300watt.is.not enough room.for.them.both.I.did find.some.review on.it.I.couldn't get.the.whole.review in.screenshot.

IMG_20221011_091548_232.jpg
I didn't disparage the quality of the light. :Namaste: :Namaste:
I have absolutely no problem with them as a company.
My point is.
I know from experience a " 1000 - w " anything that only puts out a 100w is weak for flowering.
You can do it absolutely my friend no worries.
It's just a lot of work that could have a superior result with a little more watts.:Namaste::Namaste:
Ok.:passitleft:

Stay safe

My point is.
I know from experience a " 1000 - w " anything that only puts out a 100w is weak for flowering.
It's just a lot of work that could have a superior result with a little more watts.:Namaste::Namaste:

Stay safe
I'm just going to.have faith.in it only.hope.for the best my other lights have lost.some.there par.I'd used.them.over five years straight.they tend to lose.psr.after first year of use .I really wanted a spider.farmer 1000 watt but there.only 100watt.too.same with mars.hydro.ts1000 but the.par.output with my light meter.it does.peg.it.out at 2/foot.away.but.only one.way.to.find.out.I guess to.late.to.return.it.for.s.different. one.I'm.stuck.with.it.

My point is.

Stay safe
Man i.was hoping. I could maximize.my.grow.with it.having larger foot.print.thsn my 300.did.way better 🤞🤞thsnk you for.the info been reading. As.much as.I.can.on it. There just.not.enough review s.on them.yet.

Good for clones and veg.

PSX_20221011_070824.jpg

Sorry.

Stay safe
Here is a plant grew.under.bestva.bp1000.still.has long ways befor.she's.finished.but good.looking. buds.

Screenshot_20221011-123812_Instagram.jpg

Back
Top Bottom