Different use of grow room

TurboMad

Hi guys and gals,

So to cut a long story down im a grower in the uk, well i was. A untrustworthy so called friend must of been doing home work for a long time and found my grow. To my disappointment i cut everything down, and got rid of all.

So after a while of nothing from the local law, i thought to myself i should start all over again but like the misses says, its always times like this where it goes wrong!

So we got thinking what else in the world is there to grow indoors that can not be done here in the uk outside.
Any ideas on that one?
just mostly to keep me busy when not at work etc.
Many thanks.

Good Ole tomatoes, why not,, good practice

Micro green are tastey and a powerful super food that are really easy to grow, veggies, ornamental flowers.

Shrooms supposedly dont need a lot of space

Micro green, I'll have to look into that, sounds interesting.
I'm not looking to do veggies etc as i have that outside, plus my indoor space wasn't very small, as i was supplying cco to family members with health problems.
Thanks for the input Rich Farmer :Namaste:

I have a friend who, if someone snitches on me will do what he knows knows what to do.
But only three people know I grow, my GF, my Son and my assistant, I trust them with my life.

Citrus especially limes do well of kept small indoors in warm environments. Basil is fun to practice training on very similarly to da herb. Pineapples can be started from tops. They take a LOOONG time to produce but you can put them outside during the summer.
As mentioned there are thousands of varieties of tomatoes for every taste, and micro greens do well in cloning trays.
You could practice building a living soil (with several generations of cover crops) which should be nice and established by the time the threat has passed!

Hi guys and gals,

So to cut a long story down im a grower in the uk, well i was. A untrustworthy so called friend must of been doing home work for a long time and found my grow. To my disappointment i cut everything down, and got rid of all.

So after a while of nothing from the local law, i thought to myself i should start all over again but like the misses says, its always times like this where it goes wrong!

So we got thinking what else in the world is there to grow indoors that can not be done here in the uk outside.
Any ideas on that one?
just mostly to keep me busy when not at work etc.
Many thanks.
Try growing dragon fruit

I have a friend who, if someone snitches on me will do what he knows knows what to do.
But only three people know I grow, my GF, my Son and my assistant, I trust them with my life.
I totaly understand what you mean... The time always has to be right tho.
And to be fair the beans haven't been spilt, as of yet.

Southerncough

Basil sounds fun if its similar, i do love doing a combo of manifold, lst, topping. Especially turning them into tree trunks at the base.
I have space to store soil too, iv always been a coco fella. I think this is going to turn into a massive learning curve or a big testing zone :rofl:
I have a lot of resurch to do.
Wish i was more active on here before, you all seem to be a good group of people...

Southerncough

Basil sounds fun if its similar, i do love doing a combo of manifold, lst, topping. Especially turning them into tree trunks at the base.
I have space to store soil too, iv always been a coco fella. I think this is going to turn into a massive learning curve or a big testing zone :rofl:
I have a lot of resurch to do.
Wish i was more active on here before, you all seem to be a good group of people...

Yes! Basil loves being trained like da herb! It loves soil, coco, hydro, etc. You can experiment with different fertilizers, etc. It just loves to grow and i loves to eat it!
Everyone says tomatoes grow the same but i disagree, tomatoes become a mess if you dont remove the suckers, etc.

Thanks Southerncough :thumb: i shall have a experiment. Be interesting to play with low powerd side lighting as well.
Think the list is, orchids to clone, basil to train and see recovery times etc. Keep it small for now.
Thanks everyone:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom