Dildodabbins' Crop King Seeds Feminized Purple Kush in Coco - 2015

the older clones are now well rooted so they where transplanted into bigger pots today and the seedlings i planted are finally doing there thing (next time i will soak them in water first as this method resulted in much quicker germination)

both clones and seedlings are being feed with 1.5ml of each a&b, 1ml root nectar, 1ml fullife, 1ml cargo boost, 0.2ml veg ignitor, 0.5ml magnesium chelate and a tiny sprinkle of trace elements, they are feed till runoff every 2-3 days

older clones, the one in the green pot is older than all the rest
DSC_002665.JPG

seedlings
DSC_002771.JPG

newer clones
DSC_002864.JPG

Everything in your grow room seems to be liking what you do. Smooth sailing my friend.

i noticed some weird growths on one of my out door plants should i give it the chop

this is the one with strange growth i think they maybe naners
DSC_003741.JPG
DSC_003845.JPG

and here is one of the regular ones
DSC_003934.JPG
DSC_004035.JPG
DSC_004236.JPG

Those plants just keep getting better. Would be interesting to see how productive they are.

Looking good Dabbins. Those buds are going to get really big. I've read that PK is a big yielder. Your plants look like they will deliver on that promise.

Are you going to defol again in 2 weeks? I will be doing that on the sour chiesel.

Looking good Dabbins. Those buds are going to get really big. I've read that PK is a big yielder. Your plants look like they will deliver on that promise.

Are you going to defol again in 2 weeks? I will be doing that on the sour chiesel.

i will defol if needed, i hope you are right about the yield, next week they start getting feed with PK heavy to really try and bulk up

Have you used this product before? Does it work?

In SA we are a bit limited with products like this.

i have never used this product as this is my first proper grow but most nutrient company's have something similar or the same as what i'm using i think it is just concentrated potassium and phosphorus alot of coco growers that don't use additives will use this one or something similar to pack on weight

i found a product called MPK-Bloom Booster on a web site called hydroponic.co.za i cant link it because i have already been warned about non sponsored links

actually what you want is just potassium from the middle point on, it only uses extra potassium at the beginning of flower to generate more bud sites. So feeding it a pk will give you over phosphorus look around for NPK RAW potassium its really inexpensive and you only use a very tiny amount. like a 1/16tsp per gallon but you will notice a huge difference, follow the link in my signature for more info

actually what you want is just potassium from the middle point on, it only uses extra potassium at the beginning of flower to generate more bud sites. So feeding it a pk will give you over phosphorus look around for NPK RAW potassium its really inexpensive and you only use a very tiny amount. like a 1/16tsp per gallon but you will notice a huge difference, follow the link in my signature for more info

i am just following the feed guide from the nutrifield web site, but i will repeat next weeks feeding schedule for the next 3 weeks because the schedule on the web site is for an 8 week strain and my purple kush is a 10 week strain

yesterday i started feeding with a mixture of 3ml magnesium chelate, 2.5ml root nectar, 5ml fullife, 6ml cargo boost, 7.5ml PK heavy, 9.5ml of each A&B, 15ml bud burst, 12.5ml crystalic and 1g trace elements to 10 liters of water, i will water untill runoff with this mixture every day for the next 3 weeks

here are some pictures of my outdoor ladys

two bag seeds
DSC_002066.JPG
DSC_002161.JPG

purple kush that i put outside
DSC_002266.JPG

my clones and seedlings
DSC_002366.JPG
DSC_002465.JPG
DSC_002567.JPG
DSC_002669.JPG
DSC_002669.JPG