Discoloration and curling of the leaves

weaviem

I have recently started growing indoors with a mars 300. The plant in question didnt have the best start in life with wrong grow medium, it's a funky lil plant, it has 3 sets of leaves and 3 sets of side sprouts. Its now in moss peat and noticed the last 5 days, since re potting, that it has started discoloration and curling of the leaves. Can anyone help? Thanks Weaviem :helpsmilie:

IMAG063012.jpg
IMAG062711.jpg
IMAG063210.jpg

No I didnt flush the peat before planting and only given 1 feen just water. I didnt realise I was supposed to flush it first :/. And Thanks. Have you any tips or ideas to over come the problem?

No I didnt flush the peat before planting and only given 1 feen just water. I didnt realise I was supposed to flush it first :/. And Thanks. Have you any tips or ideas to over come the problem please? :)

Thanks. Ive read that you mix some nutes in with the flush water is this right? As I have received my new nutes today

I just read that back to myself and kinda defeats the idea of flushing, can you tell I've had a doob lol. But I had read it just re confirming

Sorry might be a silly question, but is it ok to just use the water straight from tap or fill a few bottles and let it rest in the room for n hour or so first? Thanks Tead your a star

I have a 2 litre bottlein there for a few days now. If I flush them with the tap water first then the final one with that would that be OK? Or do you think they'll hold out a few more days? Thanks

Spring water is fine; the best kind of tap water is from a bathroom tap that runs from a collection tub, where the chlorine has already dissipated. Animals are a good test of water quality - If the cat won't drink it, the plant won't like it.

yeah its has calcium potassium and a list of a few others. I stuck with the tap water and they seem to have perked up and look happy again

Back
Top Bottom