Discoloration and curling of the leaves

IMAG064810.jpg
IMAG06479.jpg
IMAG06519.jpg
IMAG065212.jpg
IMAG065415.jpg

there was a lot of froth and a bit of bubbling going on while i was flushing. Not sure if it was mineral deposits or that? After a flush, how long before you feed nutes? As I have had a delivery of biobizz and wondered what the procedure was as this my first indoor grow and new to all this. I had outdoor plants when I was younger, but never seemed to have any problems lol

ahhh so thats why the dogs wont touch the water for at least 20 mins after poured from tap, I just thought it was too cold or something, but yours sounds more like it haha

Try offering them some water straight from the "hot" tap (before it warms up, obviously :;):) or upstairs bathroom.

ahhh so thats why the dogs wont touch the water for at least 20 mins after poured from tap, I just thought it was too cold or something, but yours sounds more like it haha

Wait until the peat dries out and the pot feels light. Only give her water to moisten the peat first.

Then after a few hours, or the next day, you can give her some nutes. If it colors the water, it is too much.

Start off at half the recommended dosage. Plants drink & grow faster when their nutes are more diluted.

there was a lot of froth and a bit of bubbling going on while i was flushing. Not sure if it was mineral deposits or that? After a flush, how long before you feed nutes? As I have had a delivery of biobizz and wondered what the procedure was as this my first indoor grow and new to all this. I had outdoor plants when I was younger, but never seemed to have any problems lol

wind burn? Ive not come across that before? Might seem a silly question, but what causes that and what is the best cure?

How many fans do you have in there an have far away are they? There's no cure those leave will stay like that forever, just becarful not too put your fan too close too your plants, an keep your fan blowing down threw they main steam, an a small fan blowing across the top of the canopie. Double check with others tho, I could be wrong, good luck brotherman.

I only have a small desk fan in the corner of my 4x4 and Jane that on low. Touch wood the temps and humidity aren't too bad so only really use it to strengthen the stems and release the hormones. The bushy one has quite a thick stem for its size. Does anyone do lst or hst and if so which do you recommend for a first timer? Thanks WeavieM

Back
Top Bottom