Do I got Bud Rot?

I appreciate the expertise. My leaves are beautiiful at this point and nothing powdery has happened. So strange looking that I'm beginning to wonder if this is really GG4. This is the 6th one and the only one that turned purple and pink. I'm staying on it. It may even get to come back inside when I chop it's sister.
Two seeds from a pure land strain will produce siblings that are similar at best. Mixing 6 different strains (ethnicities) together created GG4 hybrid. Seeds are the most recent generation of this mix. They have been bread into a new strain but the old recessive traits of each ancestral origin will still pop up dominant on occasion. Every one in my family looks French/Native American except my youngest son and my great grandfather look stereo typical Irish. We all got DNA tests last Christmas because he wouldn't believe he wasn't adopted. Pale skin and red hair like his stepmother (current wife) just to add to the conspiracy theory.

If the leaves are firm, healthy and no white powder you need to look elsewhere for the pistol problem. If it's not light burn, high temp, humidity or low circulation it would be uneven water, nutrient( low K/ high N), PH range or pest. Those are the only other factors.

So she's back in the house in her own 4x4 with a medicgrow bar6.
She's hooked up to my new frequent fert system and everything looks copacetic.
The sun in Tampa is intense and she got a little burned being outside for 4 days.
I wasn't managing runoff outside so the first inside runoff EC numbers were about 1750 after fertigating with EC 700 solution. She was getting hit by my sprinklers that use our crazy coastal groundwater that can hit 800ppm and ph8.5. Back inside the first runoff was ph7.6.

After a couple days the flippers and tacos are relaxing and her numbers are good.
but, most important--------NO MOLD! NO ROT!
Just the strangest Gorilla Glue Autoflower I've seen with purple buds and pink pistils and millions of non-glandular trichomes.

Humble appreciation to Sativa1970, Fenderbender, OGPapa, Phytoplankton, and Roy for talking me down and saving her from the composter

Back
Top Bottom