Do my bud sites look OK?

Re: Forum Rules and FAQ

Thanks pizzaguy. I'm so old I fart dust. Feel that way anyhow.

Hi Chemo. Funny stuff. Just found this thread and think I will follow along. Very impressed with your setup, cloning ,etc. Your learning curve seems to be much better than mine. Your plants look great.

I'll be posting picks and quantities soon. For my first grow, I am happy with everything.
I don't have to buy from anyone, which in turn no-one knows what I do. I save money. I have learned a lot and have everything more to learn. I made numerous noob mistakes and I have about 8 things to change after my room is cleaned out.
Trimming is killing me. Many HOURS. I need to look for a small trimmer or YOUTUBE a self made. My last one will be getting trimmed this weekend. I am suspecting about 3 ounces.

420-magazine-mobile2019274979.jpg

420-magazine-mobile823369558.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1997998799.jpg

420-magazine-mobile327036249.jpg

Trim tray is cool. This stuff is awesome.
420-magazine-mobile1049583231.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1979773202.jpg

420-magazine-mobile695534701.jpg

Finishing last plant now.
I initially did this to get some relief and get rid of the pain killers. But this is fun as hell. I have enough now to last me a very long time. Wife says I'll have 20 pounds just sitting around .

Oh yeah, painkiller free now. Woop-Woop.
Oh yeah, I also tried that QWISO crap. Risk doesn't outweigh the reward. I got a lot from trim tray. Good enough for me.
I feel better now smoking that taking crap doctors give me. CHEERS everyone and thanks for your help.
Doing a journal next time , probably be ready in a month. Jave changes to make and cleam my space. Thanks all.

Finally done. A lot involved but very fun, educational, and I feel better.
This is my first grow and I am good with it .
5 unknown autofems. Here is my yield.
420-magazine-mobile1639059641.jpg

420-magazine-mobile858315110.jpg

Getting ready for round 2.

Finally done. A lot involved but very fun, educational, and I feel better.
This is my first grow and I am good with it .
5 unknown autofems.
Getting ready for round 2.

Very nice for a first grow, or any grow for that matter. :goodjob:

I will do a journal next time. Seems to be more people responding when you do that.
I did my own on an Excel calendar ha-ha only because I was having problems maneuvering around in the forum. When I say I'm a noob, I mean it.
Thanks for the compliment. I was comparing my grow with others and was getting discouraged until I really gave it thought.
Again, thanks all.
See you soon with a journal.
Time to clean the room and make changes.

Back
Top Bottom