Do these images show a deficiency?

Agen36

Having given up "hot" nutrient-rich bagged potting soil that burn my Auto's, I'm growing in a mixture of peat moss, compost, vermiculite, and perlite. Biobizz Grow and Bloom are the only nutrients I'm using.

This 22 day old Vertigo Automatic is my 1st attempt. She seems small to me for her age (5" tall x 6" wide) and has developed some brownish patches on the lower fan leaves.

Is this a deficiency? I've checked the various charts provided us in the HTGM section of the grow room but can't make a diagnosis.

This plant has had one feeding of 2 ml grow in week 2 and one feeding of 4 ml grow at start of week 3 with several waterings interspersed. Water is PH'd at 6.8 and I did start giving her a spritz of water just after lights out when I started noticing the patches several days ago.

Also, does she seem small to you at 22 days? Is she underfed? First time I've had to feed a plant since I started growing about a year ago.
IMG_000390.JPG

IMG_000180.JPG

Thanks for the replies guys-cal/mag has been added: I'll let you know if it makes a difference.

I've visited that chart a number of times this year. Never could tell from the drawings-prefer photos I guess.

no looks like you spilled water with nutes on them and burn.

What soil are you using?

Dont spray your plants. I see water circles on your leaves.

Looks fine for 22 days. Pot size can effect it a lot. I have plants older then yours that are just a little bigger. Im slowly vegging them out in 1 gal or smaller pots.

Back
Top Bottom