Do these look like pre-flowers?

bignugz420

I think they are pre flowers but want a couple opinions please let me know your thoughts
420-magazine-mobile1600653331.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1118521788.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1856647147.jpg
420-magazine-mobile852497702.jpg

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

No they changed lights so i tricked them into thinking it was time to start making pre flowers. I'll flip after i up pot and train for 2 more weeks

Finally finished setting up the room for now. I couldn't get 8 inch duct so I just put 4" inside the hole til tomorrow morning. But 1000 watt HPS super-lux bulb, mixed with air cooled sealed LEC CMH 315w. I am hoping for good things to come
420-magazine-mobile1337955993.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1925661198.jpg
420-magazine-mobile344171246.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1781520942.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1303619744.jpg
420-magazine-mobile834927162.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1338883091.jpg

Check out my real thread brother name is in my signature. Sorry I didn't link it but press on my name and it's there you'll definitely wanna sub it's perpetual harvest brudda

So you flipped light cycle to trick them into sexing early??

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I was told doing that stresses them and can make them hermie.

Nice setup nugz... gotta find that journal now..
As for the pics, I see no pre flowers in those shots. I forgot what the slender leaf like growth from the nodes are called but they are not pre flowers and male plants have them too. The preflowers will be much shorter and kinda spear shaped before they develop.

Stipulas:)

So you flipped light cycle to trick them into sexing early??

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
No what i did was have them under intense light hps/led and then moved them under cfl and dropped temps down to 60 lights on for 2 days then i usually see pre flowers by making them think fall is coming, but maintained 18/6 lights

Is this male or female pre flower. I need some help

Looks like you need a few more days of growth to sex that plant. Pistols will start popping out if it's a girl. At the moment it looks like you have a good chance of being female. The single calyx growth next to the stipulas is a good sign for a female but isn't always accurate. The males I've had experience with had what looked like multuple calyxs of growth under each side of the node I was sexing.

My advice: give it a little more time (a week or less), you'll find out very soon. Hope that helps. :)

Looks like you need a few more days of growth to sex that plant. Pistols will start popping out if it's a girl. At the moment it looks like you have a good chance of being female. The single calyx growth next to the stipulas is a good sign for a female but isn't always accurate. The males I've had experience with had what looked like multuple calyxs of growth under each side of the node I was sexing.

My advice: give it a little more time (a week or less), you'll find out very soon. Hope that helps. :)
I'll snap a couple pics shortly I am cloning both of the WW I have so I'll mark them and keep the better genetics

Sent from my SM-G930V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom