Do you know of liquid nutrient lines that you do one level of during the whole time for it?

The123321

I am new to growing. I am looking at the 32x32 tent with 2-3 auto plants in coco coir in 3 gallon fabric pots for it. I am looking at the perpetual harvest where you plant the plants at different times to where you could harvest 1 plant every 4-6 weeks for it. I am trying to find a way to automatic water the different plants with 1 reservoir for it.

Do you know of any liquid nutrient lines that you give the same amount of it during the whole grow for it? Then I could mix that into one reservoir and let it feed the 2-3 plants that were planted at different times for it.

Well I’ve got this ez gro, but I ordered mega crop cause I guess it’s also a veg to flower nutrient.
image.jpg
image.jpg

It’s not the nutrient lines that require different mixes for different times, it’s the plants themselves. Different strains and different ages of plants have different feeding needs. Mega crop is about as close as you’re going to get to what you’re looking for - as it’s an all in one fertilizer so at least there’s less mixing to do.

Thanks. I have read that the lucas formula is used to make a nutrient level you can use for the whole grow on there for it.

I'd definitely go with MegaCrop from Greenleaf nutrients, it's not liquid but is a 1 part and water soluble, if you wanted to you could feed the same amount throughout the grow but will likely see diminished yields. Plants requirements for nutrients change with age so there is no magic single part single ratio way to feed for the best plant health.

I'd definitely go with MegaCrop from Greenleaf nutrients, it's not liquid but is a 1 part and water soluble, if you wanted to you could feed the same amount throughout the grow but will likely see diminished yields. Plants requirements for nutrients change with age so there is no magic single part single ratio way to feed for the best plant health.
What this guy said. Plants are young you need to go easy. As they get older they can get super hungry depending on strain then once they hit flower you gotta switch it up cos they require different ratios of NPK.

Thanks. I think that I may try hand watering with the regular nutrient level for the first grow then maybe try the lucas formula for 1 plant to see if there is a difference on there for it.

Thanks. I was trying to figure out if the lucas formula would work but it looks like from what I am reading that while it may be possible to use the lucas formula and have one level of nutrient for the whole grow it may not give the yield that you would get if you do the nutrients based on the needs of the part the plant is in when you feed it on there for it.

What this guy said. Plants are young you need to go easy. As they get older they can get super hungry depending on strain then once they hit flower you gotta switch it up cos they require different ratios of NPK.

I'll refute this all day long. I run the same npk from start to finish. No P bump in flower. One base nute, silica, and calmag. I've gone 2g/watt with it so it obviously works.

I'll refute this all day long. I run the same npk from start to finish. No P bump in flower. One base nute, silica, and calmag. I've gone 2g/watt with it so it obviously works.

The same concentration throughout the whole grow? I now only use MC and have had to play with the gr/gal ratio since I've started using it. Only recently (10ish days) did I add bud explosion from Greenleaf at 1.5gr/2.5gal with good results so far.

My veg plants use a higher concentration (800ppm) than my flower plants do (600ppm). Flower plants get watered every two hours. Veg plants get watered as needed every other day or so.

If I watered the veg plants more frequently I could reduce the concentration level and run them all on one Rez yes. I currently run two flower tents that are four weeks apart on a single Rez.

Thanks. Then turbo do you have a post that has the nutrients you use and the mix you use on there for it? The dtw is that coco coir for it? I want to do the perpetual harvest with 2-3 auto plants in coco coir in 3 gallon fabric pots that you plant a few weeks apart from 1 reservoir and it sounds like what you are doing would work for that. I have been looking online and on forums for days for a way to do that so that I would be able to use the blumat watering system on there for it. I have been told by so many people that you are not able to do that so I would really like to read how you do it as this is one of the only times someone has said it is possible to do that on there for it.

You’re saying you use the same strength feeding throughout? From a seedng through to the end ?

Thanks. Then turbo do you have a post that has the nutrients you use and the mix you use on there for it? The dtw is that coco coir for it? I want to do the perpetual harvest with 2-3 auto plants in coco coir in 3 gallon fabric pots that you plant a few weeks apart from 1 reservoir and it sounds like what you are doing would work for that. I have been looking online and on forums for days for a way to do that so that I would be able to use the blumat watering system on there for it. I have been told by so many people that you are not able to do that so I would really like to read how you do it as this is one of the only times someone has said it is possible to do that on there for it.

The top link in my signature is my current journal. It's not nearly as detailed as most folks though haha.
My mix is: per gallon
5ml pH down
1ml protekt
1ml calmag
5ml foliage pro
On Fridays I add Orca liquid mychorrizae and sometimes a compost/kelp tea.

For the flowering plants on auto watering it's mixed to about 600ppm. They get watered every two hours.

For the hand watered veg plants it's about 800ppm. They get watered every other day, every couple days. That's correct I don't water my Coco everyday until i have to.

The hand watered stuff needs a higher concentration than the auto stuff, I tried running it at the same concentration and the plants were hungry before the next watering cycle. Bumping it up a little bit keeps them fed until they get watered again. So if I ran more irrigation cycles on the veg stuff they would be able to run on the same mix as my flower plants do.

You’re saying you use the same strength feeding throughout? From a seedng through to the end ?

Nope. I'm saying I use the same npk ratio from start to finish. But yes my concentration is very similar in all stages of growth. I do flush my Coco with the same solution before planting seeds in it but i spray them with some plain water for the first week or two until they look hungry then I start watering with my mix every couple days as needed.

As far as I can tell it's about getting the right amount of food through the medium. Whether it's 100grams at once and it sits for twelve hours or 20 grams for 5 cycles every two hours.

I believe that by adjusting the irrigation amount you could meet the individual needs of each plant using a standardized nutrient solution. I believe it strongly enough that my new system currently being designed is planned to utilize exactly that concept. A single reservoir to service two flower spaces, two veg spaces, a transition space, and all my mother's. The only thing that doesn't use that solution are the cloners. Those are just water but I've been playing around with using KLN in them this time.

Thanks for the information. I am looking into the nutrients you listed on there. I think that for my first grow I may do the regular amounts of nutrients then may try lucas formula like that with blumats in the future if I want to on there for it.

Back
Top Bottom