Do you think its almost time to harvest

bigguy

hey world whats gud, I am posting so new pictures of my first plant and it looks close to that time also need some tips on curing and purning it after harvest.
IMAG031312.jpg
IMAG031512.jpg
IMAG031213.jpg
IMAG032212.jpg
IMAG032311.jpg
IMAG032412.jpg
IMAG032515.jpg
IMAG032614.jpg
IMAG032713.jpg

Agreed ...... get yourself a USB microscope for 20 bucks on amazon. That way, you can pay attention to what you trichomes are doing. By the way, that shit looks fantastic.

ok i will leave it what can i do for smell control. need a DIY one to consturct. in a place that smeel would tell everything any tips

buy an inline fan and a carbon filter. Only real way to handle odor.

how long has it been in flower? no one can give u a right time without knowing strain and how long u've flowered. it looks like it needs longer but then it depends on what u have done to it and fed it and how long its already been flowering. ona gel is a quick solution for odours but its not practical for long term use. it would get u through ur grow though, especially if u have only 1 small plant. a fan and carbon filter is best option though.

they looking clear and milkly. its a small plant because of the small medium its in this is my first plant and the space is small but looks like i can go bigger medium next plant. Right now all i have is outdoor seeds growing indoors and being DWC.

Back
Top Bottom