Does anyone else flush After cutting?

Several times I have been forced to cut a plant without being able to flush for a while. In those cases I have taken the branches and made a flower arrangement in a vase with them with plain water. I have left them several days that way and then trimmed.

Tastes fine ... thoughts?

I flush but that is another way to doit. its just like putting a carnation in colored water and watching the flower absorb the colored water forcing out the the water it had before. I also have read here of others that do this to. most of all as long as you are happy
Several times I have been forced to cut a plant without being able to flush for a while. In those cases I have taken the branches and made a flower arrangement in a vase with them with plain water. I have left them several days that way and then trimmed.

Sounds like a fine idea, do you still have the lights on 12/12 whilst bud stems are in the vase of water ?

Back
Top Bottom