Doesn't look right

Pacodaone

20210309_094730.jpg

Cold weather a week ago it was all green and looked way better
What is cold weather? What temperatures? You are going to have to tell more including what the soil or soil mix is.

And, how old is the plant? When did the seed sprout and when did it start to flower? Looks like small buds and a few pistils and trichomes at some of the tips.

I have had plants sitting outside when frost formed overnight and the next afternoon they looked just like they did before the cold spell. I have photos of some of my plants covered in snow and when the snow melted the plants did not look like that.

Looks like something else has been happening and not just cold.

What is cold weather? What temperatures? You are going to have to tell more including what the soil or soil mix is.

And, how old is the plant? When did the seed sprout and when did it start to flower? Looks like small buds and a few pistils and trichomes at some of the tips.

I have had plants sitting outside when frost formed overnight and the next afternoon they looked just like they did before the cold spell. I have photos of some of my plants covered in snow and when the snow melted the plants did not look like that.

Looks like something else has been happening and not just cold.
Well in Florida it went from 80s to 50s in 2 days so not that cold. It started to flowe 3 and 3 days ago. And the soil is new just replaced the old one the plant was growing in...and it's cheap soul like 13 bucks not the 8 dollar bs but nothing special just decent soil. And it was doing just fine until I attempted to bring it inside to protect it from the "cold" and changed the soil 5 days ago. The pictures posted in this reply is how it looked like 5 days ago.

20210306_174302.jpg

20210304_133312.jpg

20210304_133238.jpg

Changing the soil is not a kind process generally speaking, looks like overwatered too, that’s more than 3 days into flower I’d say
Its been flowering for 3 weeks i meant to say 3 weeks and 3 days ago my bad

Its been flowering for 3 weeks i meant to say 3 weeks and 3 days ago my bad
So now it has to adjust to the soil, was the change not ideal especially during flowering? And should I let the soil dry out?? I probably have been overwatering

Update!! Those are photo updates on the plant, long story short started indoors mid November, brought outside in late December early January and a week ago it was looking bad, pictures of how it used to look like are above. The plant still has purple leafs, but the green is coming back and it is starting to show signs of recovery. Am I heading the right direction??

Back
Top Bottom