Doggy Daddy's Dive Into Coco

Thanks Northlad. It's like watching grass grow atm but hopefully will get a lot better in the next few weeks.

Personally I wouldn't use that coco, looks way to woody. Here is a pic of the coco I use after rehydration and dried. 16 bucks Amazon general hydroponics cocotek, when I rehydrated it filled almost a 10 gallon Rubbermaid tote, very fine and fluffy.
91632194fffbb08715c78b84815beb65.jpg
dc164c78388d08f3c329824dae7a30db.jpg

Personally I wouldn't use that coco, looks way to woody. Here is a pic of the coco I use after rehydration and dried. 16 bucks Amazon general hydroponics cocotek, when I rehydrated it filled almost a 10 gallon Rubbermaid tote, very fine and fluffy.
91632194fffbb08715c78b84815beb65.jpg
dc164c78388d08f3c329824dae7a30db.jpg
The NL' s evil sister is in some organic soil that I use for my outdoor garden. I really don't like it when it comes to seedlings because it is some very hot soil. The stench of chicken shit was over powering when I purchased it, but mature plants love the shit. It is really barky like you said though which makes it too compact for young plants. I never intended to use it on mj but I was out of FFOF.
On the note of feeding everyday, I'm going to wait a week and begin a 1/4 strength feeding. Good to have you join the party Smoke! Thanks for the input.

Heeeeey DD, so good to see your new digs.

I'm here to watch the show and see how far you've come.

If I can help in anyway, please ask, or just throw cheesy poofs my way.

It's gonna be full of experiments I can feel it already.

Big 420 Family Hug...:circle-of-love:
Yay! My favorite 420 lady is here! I'm so happy to have you along for the show G2HM. I'm sure I'll need some guidance and whitty banter to keep it fresh here and there. I got the economy size poofs if you're interested. Just dive right in girl! Many new experiments will be present in this grow. Just growing in coco is enough for me though lol. My main focus is controlling my feed schedule and reading my plants according to the schedule. Thanks again for joining in my journey.

Day 3: All is well in the veg box. The babes look happy and are working on there second set of leaves. It's been getting a little hot lately (Again). But not too brutal compared to the true summer time in SoCal. They seem to be dealing with 85 plus for the time being.
AK
420-magazine-mobile204022421.jpg

NL
420-magazine-mobile1433801260.jpg

WR
420-magazine-mobile1101929736.jpg

The evil twin sister of the WR
(About 4 weeks older)
420-magazine-mobile648496722.jpg

I think I'll water with a mild nute solution tomorrow and see how they take to it. Also my humidity is super low right now. Any advice on a diy humidifier? I tried a wet towel with no success so I'm all ears for an alternative.

Could try a bucket of ice water with the fan blowing over it... might bring down temp and raise humidity at same time... not fun replacing ice/ice bottles but might help
I actually freeze a Tupperware container with water everyday. I think I'll add a couple more and see if that helps. Thanks Budz

Very COOL Budz! My kids tried to rig something up for me similar to the first pic. I'll come up with something this weekend and let you know how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom