Dosido clone, super cropping I guess

kaw900r

I was given this clipping and came home and set it up. Hadn't looked at it and didn't know he made a mistake and lights were on 12x12 so it started to flower. I guess another great accident an I get to experience the super cropping. Added clonex and great white in the hole to help her get started.

20220404_084851.jpg

I was given this clipping and came home and set it up. Hadn't looked at it and didn't know he made a mistake and lights were on 12x12 so it started to flower. I guess another great accident an I get to experience the super cropping. Added clonex and great white in the hole to help her get started.

20220404_084851.jpg
Hey @kaw900r hope your having a good day.
Looks like you will have a genuine Monster on your hands. :love:
Hope she roots quick for you.

Stay safe
Bill

She's getting bigger and has a funky smell when touched
Well done photo essay. It is fascinating watching it make the change back to a vegetating stage. The plant was not looking all that well back on April 17th but once those roots started showing and the plant went into a pot of soil mix it took off.

I have done a similar 'reveg' a few times but never was able to get photos. I understand and appreciate the time and effort you put into doing the camera work.

She's really doing her thing and will pull branches down and get a few clones in the process

20220517_093756.jpg
Good morning @kaw900r hope your having a nice day my friend.
Just wondering are you going to clone her now or when she is finished revegging?
It will be easier to strike clones in veg instead of transition. :Namaste:
And while I'm here your seeds in the pods are still pretty wet.
Wet pods turn seeds and babies mushy.
You need to squeeze the access and make sure they don't sit in water.
Talk soon.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Yes, going to cut clones this week during veg. Those are the seeds that didn't pop and been to lazy to throw out. Got really wet when I just watered the new plants.

Praying all is well with you and looking forward to a good summer

Debating on a bigger pot before flipping to flower. Think it's in a 2.5gal and I have 3gal air pot available or a 5gal. Plan on flipping in about a week

Back
Top Bottom