Super Lemon Haze - Organic Soil - Stealth Cabinet Grow

Hey Scrubby,

I dropped 2 seeds of the Hawaiian Snow into a glass of room temperature tap water on 12/5. I covered it with plastic wrap and placed the glass on my water heater. On 12/6 both seeds had little tails so I put them on a moist paper towel between 2 plates. I'll check tomorrow and should have 1/4" - 1/2" tails. Then they'll go into soil. The seed Wheel package thing was just sitting on the bottom shelf of my fridge. I should have taken better care of them but they still cracked which I am relieved for. I would contact them and see if they will reimburse you. Cause that's a bummer what happened to you.

Here's the pics for these little ladies. Don't know why I cracked two -- But I did :peace::Namaste::volcano-smiley::high-five:.

Happy Sunday Scrubby!

20141205_180912.jpg
20141205_181033.jpg
20141205_181049.jpg
20141206_170914_cr.jpg

Hey Dr!

Still doing the paper towel thing huh? Ive been staying away from that method because I dont like to handle the seeds especially after theyve cracked. Too many variables for things to go wrong. That lil tap root is so fragile!
Cool, well I cant wait to see what you get.out of those :)
Happy Sunday Dr :)

I think I'm afraid to try anything else because it always worked for me lol. I should probably go straight to soil? I'm going to grow these two Hawaiian Snow seeds together in a 15 Gallon Awesome Pot. I've seen others on here do it so why not hehe.

Well, what I do is, put my soil in the container (1 gal plastic) then water it and let it drain real well. Then I poke a 1/4" deep hole, sprinkle some mykos in the hole, let it soak up some liquid then drop the seed in with a chopstick and just put a couple little balls of dirt on top...no packing down! Its safe and I never come in contact with the seed. Seeds and lil plants dont like the oil on our hands. Even when im pruning or trimming the girls I have on latex gloves...works fantastic! :)

I've always wondered about that. I'm super paranoid and always wash my hands with soap and super hot water before handling them at any stage. I always try to use a bamboo toothpick with the sprouts and not touch them with my hands. I agree touching them doesn't seem like a good idea. I'll have to try your method next time. I ended up planting the HS last night. They both had 3/8 inch sprouts so lets hope they break soil. I buried them down further in the soil than normal because I heard that keeps it from stretching and falling over. Fingers crossed I didn't go to deep :thumb:

Happy Monday Scrubby!

20141209_202025.jpg
20141209_202031.jpg
20141209_202038.jpg
Hey scrubby,

They both came up today. I'm going to add them to my Kali Mist journal ;^) We'll see how they do once they hit the Organic living Soil >>> Mmmmmm... That sounds delicious! :high-five:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is your grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

bet it stinks of lemon u got a wicked pheno there m8 hope i get tht pheno im only 2wiks in veg but lookin lovley keep em growing change this stinkin world

Back
Top Bottom