Double strawberry diesel

Lemon Haze does sound interesting, but I think I have my hands full at the moment. :grinjoint:
Well today was a day to bust some moves on the grow space, had to get the walls and floor covered with Panda Film. :slide::slide::slide:
I took some pics this morning after a foliar wash, but didn't really pay attention to the order so I don't really know which plants are which pic. lol But we could figure it out. lol
AM overview
00179.JPG

The lst'd plant closest is a Grape Crush, this one gets me exited....behind it is BlueBerry...I think.
00492.JPG

DSD I'm guessing Jolene......
00397.JPG

DSD I think Angie......
002100.JPG

DSD I'm lost now....
00685.JPG

DSD Lita?
00591.JPG

Angie?
00961.JPG

One of em...
00773.JPG

Some work was done
01148.JPG
01059.JPG

Overviews after hanging the Panda Film
01250.JPG

01347.JPG

I fell much better now as I don't like to half-ass things. I knew I wasn't finished and it was killing me. Total price was $20 for 20' x 10' Film and I have about 6 x 10 left for whatever. :smokin: guess I could have gotten 14x 10 and saved 6 bucks even........oh well. :cheer: Its done and Thats What Counts. I gotta draw me a map of the plants for when I'm posting. Looks like 3\4 strength FF's was a bit too much. The YelloW Widow in the back right is the seeded one and she looks about two weeks till shes done, about week 9 1/2. Then I have one yellow chocolate chunk around the corner, when that ones done no more tent tainted plants as I think the rest turned out ok (some yellowing, probably my doing.....). Till next time......:roorrip:

very impressive man, keep up the good work!

I know about rearranging and "What plant is this?" syndrome.LOL It happens to me a lot thats why almost all mine are marked.;)
Pan4

Thanks guys, I'm feeling the love...lol. :grinjoint:
LOL I have them all tagged, but after I snapped the pics I moved them out of the room and then after the work I put them in different places. :hmmmm:

Heres a question for everyone.....Where do you notice nute burn first in flower, new leaves, leaves on top, middle, bottom, fan leaves? Tips, edges, within the leave? or??

LOL I have them all tagged, but after I snapped the pics I moved them out of the room and then after the work I put them in different places. :hmmmm:

Heres a question for everyone.....Where do you notice nute burn first in flower, new leaves, leaves on top, middle, bottom, fan leaves? Tips, edges, within the leave? or??

When I used my 400 W hps the past year, just the top of the plants got injured, the bottom were protected by the obove fanleaves. Nice grow btw, very nice!

Fly most of my burns start at the bottom and the leaf tips.:ganjamon:

Pan4

Thanks Nudeh, I think you mis-understood my question, but thanks anyhow. Thanks Pan, I appreciate your answer. :Rasta:
Today I am going to spread a lil bit more pollen, I'll do the tip of two lower branches of each plant that is at least three weeks into flower (rather Bobo will), I put twist ties on the branch base before I pollinate to make sure I don't lose the branch later on. That will be Angie, Jolene, Lita, 1 Purple Passion, 1 Grape Crush, 1 BlueBerry. I feel like I'm forgetting one, lol. The larger leaves on the dsd's are getting dry\yellowish edges that look like k deficiency to me so today instead of straight water they will get some GH "Liquid Kool Bloom" 0-10-10 npk. Thats why I was asking about the over ferting, I'm still not doing something right........I know I am being gun shy with the nutes and that's probably biting me in the arse.

Looking really good fly....

What a great number of crosses... It will be interesting to see how they turn out.

+rep for a :goodjob:

yea, it's tough to tell if you're over nuting or under nuting. You know it always helps if you can get some high res photos on here for us to look at. I don't know if I would use something without any N tho... I am using 15-30-15 for my bloom nutes and my results are pretty good. The plant still needs N, but it's using way more P.

agreed, the help page agrees that it's probably a k def

I ended up pollinating all the plants I had mentioned earlier with the exception of the blue berry as it didn't have enough hairs yet, she will next week though.

Untamed Fox, I have referred to you a few times as a guy, am I right? If not correct me please as I don't wanna be an ass. lol
Its a beautiful day today, the birds are singing and the Blazers have home court advantage for the first round of the playoffs, I'm going to a rally downtown in a little bit. :cheer: But first I gotta get BLAZED. Rip City is Red Hot and Rollin again!! :allgood:

hahaha, have fun as the Blazers game man, and yes, i'm a dude

Back
Top Bottom