Jamn49 Double Chunk Strawberry 2010

Beautiful looking...and even fresh and green that first taste test is always pleasant! Sounds and looks like you're going to have plenty of hash making material if you are so inclined. Even as bushy looking as it is I wouldn't be surprised if you have some pretty nice looking buds hiding in all that brush! And you might consider not manicuring real close to the bud, leave some sugar leaves poking out for some extra material to burn.

Harvest time is finally here! After about 3-4 hours the last 2 nights, everything is cut and hanging to dry. Never had a chance to build a drying box, so I had to use the grow box. The tops came out pretty good, but it is a very leafy strain, so I decided not to trim them to tight. I did however get a crap load of tric covered trimmings for hash! The scissors hash was a very good uppity heady high. I'm glad I decided to cut before too many ambers showed up. Smoke report when everything dried and cured in a couple of weeks.

DSC09921_Medium_.JPG

DSC09923_Medium_.JPG

DSC09924_Medium_.JPG

DSC09932_Medium_.JPG

DSC09936_Medium_.JPG

DSC09939_Medium_.JPG

DSC09937_Medium_.JPG

DSC09934_Medium_.JPG

Final smoke report. Got 4.5oz of cured weed and 11.5 gm of ice hash. It produces a very good creep up on you high that lasts a very long time. The taste is very smooth as well. On a 1-10 scale I would say taste=9, strength of high=7.5-8 and duration of high=9.5-10. The ice hash is knock you on your ass strong! Of the 11.5 gms, 6.5 is full melt bubble that is as good as what I had in A-Dam.

Currently bombing the box and cleaning the hydroton, pumps and all the other crap. Looking at maybe G13, or a kush next. This grow will be dealing with summer temps, so we will see how it goes.

Thank you to all for the help offered, it was appreciated!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom