Legal Hydro's Speedy Gonzales Journal - July 2015

Thank you comrade. In accordance with United Nations mandates, the pressure to keep it illegal has been upheld unfortunately. There is a push for medicinal derivatives of cannabis but yet it is still not allowed. A shame really.

On the other hand, I moved to south america where it is in fact legal to have your very own plant and carry a certain quantity on the street. Even the cops do not break into your house because they smell it. It's just not legal to buy or sell.

So I have a legal grow, come check out my DWC colombian gold in flower

Vlad

PS. Cheers for keeping it legal

Thanks for sharing brother! Love me some DWC journals, it's kinda like both of us owning the same type of car. Got to figure out how to tune my engine from watching you tune yours!

Quick update here... Super exhausted.. like ripped out 2 different homeowners cabinets and installed new ones exhausted. Long days like this caused my ladies to get burnt. Light burn that is.. Jumped an easy 2 inches today. Not to mention my rez tank pump failed. Causing the rez to overfill and spill out precious chemicals. Must have happened about an hour or two before I came home as the grow tank still had about 5 gallons of water/nutes out of 18 gal in it. As for now I have resorted to no water circulation and im running a pure DWC. No chiller. No top water feed. No nothing.. :( Water temps are at 76f with ph at 6.1 (I'll be adjusting before work if necessary) Room temp. averaging 75f with %45 humidity. Still don't know a PPM and quite frankly.. I'm not even going to purchase one for this grow. The second pic is of of Lady Blueberry (Plant D) strutting her stuff a week or so after being transplanted from hydro to soil. Oh.. if anything else could of happened today I lost a bulb. Currently running (3) 5000k and (3) 2700k CFL's.
11846035_1172289002786490_481574709_n.jpg
11874121_1172288999453157_875503685_n.jpg

A cannabis version of the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. Get some sleep. You're a hard-working man Legal. :hug:

And :yahoo: about the vets' lounge. :high-five:

Hydro, where are you!! I just won Member of the month. And it was YOU that nominated me!!! Come back I miss you!

Thanks a lot bro, there's a huge shit eaten grin on my face today and I owe it to you!

:wood:

Miss you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Come back buddy! You won't believe what you're missing! Because of you, I was up for Member of the Month. Now because of you and the Member of the Month, I'm not up for Member of the Year!!!! I can't believe it! And you started it!!! I whole you a big hug and a blunt my man!!

Hope to see you around soon! Hope you're well my man!

:love:

:hug:

:passitleft:

Brothers and sisters! I've missed you all! Congrats master P! Your so deserving of it all! As for this journal: It's closed. Smoke report and bud pictures to follow! I love you guys!

Back
Top Bottom