Double strawberry diesel

Ah beautiful genetics. I love Shorts Blueberry. I had the pleasure of picking up a few clones cut by him in Northern California last year and they were tasty. Great luck with the upcoming project i look forward to watchin!

Thanks Dr, perhaps some time soon we can burn some together.
Heres a lil pic update for valentines day:
02410.JPG
02211.JPG
02311.JPG
02710.JPG
02510.JPG
02811.JPG

:slide:
and the clones:
02910.JPG

this should give ya'll a good idea of how theyre looking. Gonna give them a transplant in the morning.:peace:

Thanks cherma, and welcome los! The transplant went well, all ten double strawberry diesels are happily in their new 1gal pots and numbered numerically. So far this is going very well, without so much as a hick-up. :slide: I also cleared out the plants which were vegging to make room for the young-uns to grow up. I intend to keep the plants in one gallon pots until the end of the month, at which time they will be moved to either #5 pots or 5gal buckets then about two weeks later a spot in the flower tent will open up.
The clones are recovering slowly, they are starting to perk up and it appears the worst is over for them. Perhaps a transplant in the next week or so...I will let their growth dictate when exactly. Gotta go check the hydro ph and then pop a clint eastwood "spaghetti western" in. :peace:

great job man, +rep

thanks for the comments everyone, much appreciated. For a Few Dollars More, one of my favorite spaghetti westerns, was good as always...The plants are enjoying their transplant, one of them (#10) has the crinckly leaves and will probably get culled out if it does not outgrow it. Thats all for me, gotta get back to homework now. Peace.

Thanks mamabear, and :welcome:!! I see your from Portland, how bout them Blazers?!?!
Went to the grow store today and had a good time, lol. I had to get some things for the flower cycle in the near future, I had mentioned earlier that I was intending on an all organic (and hopefully orgasmic) grow.
Scince its a new page..heres a song I love, lol, its on a cd I play for the plants.YouTube - Dusty Springfield - Son of a preacher man
Those are still my intentions and I made my decision on how I plan to accomplish that, I will grow the plants in 1 gal containers until they need transplanting or about two weeks to flower at which point I will transplant into #5 pots (approx 4 gal) with my own (sort of) flowering mix. The mix consists mainly of "M.J.R. Blend" Organic Potting Soil; (pg 229 of the growers bible) it consists of 50% earthworm castings, 25% sphagnum peat moss, 25% pumice. Good stuff, its local so its only $7.00 cu FT. Fine dolomite Lime, Peace of Mind Bat Guano 0-5-0, and if I can find it soon I would love to add mushroom compost (amended with 30% perlite), for nutes at watering I found (luckily on the clearance rack $6.50 a quart!! I actually gave up on finding this locally, then BAM! there it is) "Neptune's Harvest" fish & seaweed organic fertilizer 2-3-1. I also have some blood and bone meals if I need to side dress during flowering.
00564.JPG
01238.JPG
01336.JPG
01424.JPG

Heres the break down:
2 cubic feet of MJR
2 cups fine dolomite lime
2 cups bat guano 0-5-0
then:
2 tsps/gal Neptune's 2-3-1 every 2 weeks

well thats the plan, I just hope I can find the mushroom compost; as far as I can tell its a bit early in the year for it to be available yet.
Heres a pic of the first transplant as it came out of the lil pot:
00152.JPG

its two weeks old from seed, don't worry I blew the dirt off the bottom of the leaves :grinjoint: I am exited for this grow to start trucking along, the way it looks right now the seedlings will be ready before the clones are, I sincerely hope that's the case as I would like to have just the DSDiesel in the tent till I pull the males out. It would just allow more room for me to get in and inspect the DSD's for sexing and with the exception of the Purple Passion they should be the longest flowering strain I have.

flyfishinrock Nice score on the soil.:smokin:
Man those roots look healthy.:cool:
Great Job I need more popcorn.:popcorn:
In it for the long haul.:grinjoint:
Portland I lived there once for a year in Milwaukee. I went to De Lasalle HS till I flunked religion and got kicked out. LoL
My aunt wanted to turn me into a priest. I rained on her parade.

Pan4

The fibrous roots are well positioned to be led into another home I hear.
I too like the graduated method of 1gal to start with then on to a 4-5 gal and am looking forward to your soil grow.
Hey what 'bout them Blazers?

i dont follow sports. sorry guys. but our winter was intense this year. biggest snow since the 60's

Actually since 1968 the winter where fathers home housed over 40 others as he built his better. Their homes all froze up pipes, and no electricity either.Snow drifts 5-9 feet, 2 weeks +.
Grew up in the Skyline Area, Germantown, Dixie Mtn. Great Oregon Cannabis country.
My Back yard was Forest Park to Scapoose to Mist to Astoria. And yes, there was plenty of Cannabis grown there for many years in them there hills. I believe there still is. Cause it's a family tradition.
Stay Warm guys over there.

Cherma, yes, since 68. it was intense this year for sure. and more snowy days than i can ever remember.
there sure is green still up in them there hills. :)

Hey what 'bout them Blazers?

Did you watch the all star game? Pretty good one this year...

The blazers are kickin' ass and takin' names this year.

Oh yea great grow Fly! Oh what a beautiful day it was in P-town today.

yes it was! i took the girls out to play for half an hour, it turned into 3!

Back
Top Bottom