DP Mazar - NFT - 1800W HPS - 240X120 Tent

I saw the NFT in Canada in the '90's looked to technical for me back then, I was soil for a long time then to DWC, then RDWC, and now back to soil again just cuz of the organic nature of soil.

nothing technical in nft buddy. just fill a bucket of water add nutes ,ph it and add to res .a lot of my friends use this method and they are organic. (organic nutes)too.Studies for establishing organic hydroponics have been conducted for a long time. Kennedy Space Center had studied organic hydroponics for crop production in space. i ues soil for my mother. but speed is of the esance in my main grow so hence hydro.

mazar clones that i just finished rooting . one week in tent . spot the difference.:thumb:. the clone in the pot will grow nicely just not at the speed of hydro.
soil_v_hydro_001.JPG

Growing nice and fast.... Hydro and Soilless journals always surprise me in that way.

Can't wait to start experimenting with Soilless and Hempy grows in the future... Should be a lot of fun and a good introduction to the Hydro world.

So how are we going to see a fair difference in NFT set up and a Wilma system? When on the Wilma you used 2x 600w and are planning 3x 600w on NFT. Obviously NFT will yield more under more light.

and that clone in soil wasn't under the 600s in the first pictures when the NFT lot were. so I'm taking an educated guess and saying it was under the 200 w cfl for a longer period?

Im not being hard or contradictory I just don't like it when in front of new growers something or a technique is bashed without giving it a fair chance/experiment/side by side.

well week 2 of veg . filling the space just nicely(only 20 cm high)a few more weeks and then the flip.took mother out of tent now (no space) she under a 200w clf now (24/7) she will give me clones in 8 weeks again, and we start the whole process over. spot the difference ,the one in the pot is the same clone as in nft tanks.thats why i love hydro.(so fast) 1-2 inches of growth daily.happydays.
ph 5.9 ec 1.7. only have a difference of 7% between lights on and lights off.(temp) this way i don't get any stretch at all.
veging_away_week_2_002.jpg
veging_away_week_2_001.jpg

both res.s nice and fresh(no res changes)they started to take 15l a day now, base stems are nice and fat. roots spreading nicely into the spreader mat..little mother doing fine.(she will give me 9 clones in +- 10 weeks, 8 for new grow and one for a mother ,so to start the process all over again. mother will be ditched after i clone her).ph 5.9. ec 1.7 in both res. have bent a few more branches under the net (for the last time).now ill just leave them to grow upwards. untill i do the first defol,then flip.to 12/12. will put second tier netting up at the week end.then no work until her flower defol. apart from filling up both res,s every day.happydays.
rooting_nicely_005.jpg
rooting_nicely_001.jpg
rooting_nicely_003.jpg
rooting_nicely_004.jpg
rooting_nicely_002.jpg
rooting_nicely_006.jpg
rooting_nicely_007.jpg

So how are we going to see a fair difference in NFT set up and a Wilma system? When on the Wilma you used 2x 600w and are planning 3x 600w on NFT. Obviously NFT will yield more under more light.

and that clone in soil wasn't under the 600s in the first pictures when the NFT lot were. so I'm taking an educated guess and saying it was under the 200 w cfl for a longer period?

Im not being hard or contradictory I just don't like it when in front of new growers something or a technique is bashed without giving it a fair chance/experiment/side by side.

i did not know i was going to add a extra 600.so no way can you compare the two on yield . if it was only the 2 as before .it would still yield more than the willma system in my tent. as i said before the reason it would is because the willma has its pots so close to each other.it takes away from the whole plant from getting wider.and more important .because it don't fill my tent at the sides.(wasted space) were as in NFT, i can get the plants spaced out more and this allows them to get really wide (how they should be) and filling the tent completely.(fat buds all down the side of the tent. were plants are put in a tent ,play a big part in time and yield. willma=one way only. NFT= put them were you want.:thumb:
as for my mother my friend it HAS been under the same light as others.it was just taken out for photos and i needed aces to the spreader mat. she was only put under cfl a few days ago.pleas sir this was and is not a trick or to bash as you say,its just a fact. hydro and soil growth is like salt and sugar. i been growing for +-25 years and there is no Comparison.(at all) it,s just . Science .oh and btw .this is my journal ill bash ,lol what i like.lol so . yea iam bashing the willma system against the NFT system in my tent.lol.its was shit and stressful. no stress with me old and tested for years NFT. cheers.

I am vexxed by the NFT System!! Those roots... so beautiful and spread out, they look SOOOO frickin happy my friend. I must agree with you, happydays indeed!! :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

If what you say is true my friend, youre tent is going to look absolutely unreal once they are flowering! Watching very closely, this is one of the coolest things I have ever seen in all of my research on growing. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Keep up the awesome work!

Take a look back at your very first post on page one. You told oldtoker you would add a 3rd 600 watt.

And yes go ahead and bash the Wilma. What I'm saying is you haven't given it a fair chance. If you had gone into the Wilma grow with as much enthusiasm maybe you would have done better.

I mean look at this now all the new growers thinking nft is the only way to go in hydro because of all the bashing. Oh and I just switched back to hydro after some organic soil grows. I ran small 4 pot Wilma and i pulled 27 ounce in a 3x4 foot room under a 600. As it was my first time with Wilma I gave it a good chance with enthusiasm.

EDIT.... And sorry I'm breaking your balls. Not meaning to I just like to do research and implement and test fairly. But yes as everyone says those plants are looking healthy and the roots are nice.

I'm currently running a second grow in my Wilma hoping to pull 30oz dry. I will keep running it untill I pull 30. But as soon as that happens im changing setup and I'm undecided on NFT or 4 RCDWC BUCKETS.

So I'm subbed to you for NFT and reading pages and pages of CULTIVATOR journals for DWC.

Take a look back at your very first post on page one. You told oldtoker you would add a 3rd 600 watt.

And yes go ahead and bash the Wilma. What I'm saying is you haven't given it a fair chance. If you had gone into the Wilma grow with as much enthusiasm maybe you would have done better.

I mean look at this now all the new growers thinking nft is the only way to go in hydro because of all the bashing. Oh and I just switched back to hydro after some organic soil grows. I ran small 4 pot Wilma and i pulled 27 ounce in a 3x4 foot room under a 600. As it was my first time with Wilma I gave it a good chance with enthusiasm.

EDIT.... And sorry I'm breaking your balls. Not meaning to I just like to do research and implement and test fairly. But yes as everyone says those plants are looking healthy and the roots are nice.

I'm currently running a second grow in my Wilma hoping to pull 30oz dry. I will keep running it untill I pull 30. But as soon as that happens im changing setup and I'm undecided on NFT or 4 RCDWC BUCKETS.

So I'm subbed to you for NFT and reading pages and pages of CULTIVATOR journals for DWC.

Just too be clear. I have never personally seen the NFT system until I found this journal. I did extensive research before I started growing and still never found this system... I did find Wilma however. And I would consider myself a new grower, but not new enough to bandwagon an idea I just found on 420. I do research, years of research before I commit to things.

I am just enthralled by finding a new way to grow, and that is it. I'm not a new grower hopping on the NFT bandwagon. Up until now I never even wanted to try Hydro because of the constant monitoring and the increased possibilities of things going wrong. If anything NFT has opened my eyes to Hydro.

I take all reviews and recommendations with a grain of salt, as I know I wont truly know the power of any growing system until I try it myself. I don't think there is any one way to grow Hydro. There isn't any one way to do anything... ever tried to skin a cat? haha

Regardless. STOP has introduced me to a system I had never seen before (as I have stated several times in this journal) and I love finding new things. Which explains my enthusiasm to this method of growing. Don't take what he says personally my friend, what works for some doesn't work for others, and just because STOP didn't enjoy his results from Wilma doesn't mean you wont kill it in a Wilma System.. To each their own!

Hope both of you have a / are having a wonderful day!! :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

I've have misunderstood and been misunderstood myself. All in all I'm trying to say don't bash before you have fully committed to something and given a fair test/side by side. The Wilma system is basically a blank canvas. Do a simple gogle search and type official Wilma mods. And tell me that system isn't good again. Masses of thick roots to support massive buds.

just some boring veg pic.s , ph 5.9 .and ec 1.9 am taking ec up to 2.0 tonite and will keep it there un til i flip.to 12/12. no more bending , just more topping still to be done.roots are good and stems are bigger than my thumb.not bad for 2 weeks. topping both res up with 15l every day now 1-2 inches of growth daily.
will be putting second net up a week end and wait till they hit the mark before flip. i will be making sure that my lights off temps are NOT more than 10% ,than lights on .this will put stretch to a very very min,when flipping. this is what causes all the stretch problems.(temps dropping more than 10%when lights off) .
veging_nicely_2_003.jpg
veging_nicely_2_004.jpg
veging_nicely_2_005.jpg
veging_nicely_2_001.jpg
veging_nicely_2_002.jpg

Back
Top Bottom