DP Mazar - NFT - 1800W HPS - 240X120 Tent

ok 4 weeks and 2 days the mazar has been in NFT. imo it likes the hotel i have provided. happydays.stems are nice and thick and roots are great for 4 weeks and 2 days.raised the 2nd net, the higher i can get with the net before they really need it , the better,i have raised my lights too. i want some more upward growth ,but still keeping the inter nods,close to each other.so iam really monitoring my temps, and just getting a diff of 7% between lights on and lights off. this imo . gives you the up growth with out loosening inter nod space. looking at the garden tonite. i could get away with a more topping, to keep canopy uniformed. but decided against it. iam not to anal on even canopy. i dont mind some buds fighting for light space. still got 3 catching up with the rest. but all good they on there way ,still feeding veg for this week. and will just switch to bloom at week 2 of flowering. keeping ec high as i can go before they say . ok thats enough.2nd net should arrive soon.(broke one).keeping my eye on them every 4 hours watching there every move.happydays. so far iam happy with the way mazar have done. and imo they are going to be crackers without any problems, fingers crossed.i will get a better pic in my head when i take a good visual .in 3 weeks when i come to the first defol.
frst_day_of_flower_007.jpg
frst_day_of_flower_006.jpg
frst_day_of_flower_005.jpg
frst_day_of_flower_003.jpg
frst_day_of_flower_002.jpg
frst_day_of_flower_001.jpg
frst_day_of_flower_004.jpg

replacement net came. everything going dandy,have taken 2nd support nets higher,as they dont need they just yet.will place in final place once upward growth has stopped.and forthcoming bud,s show them self's.no signs of over feed,so still taking ec back up now,( currently 2.2 ) now feeding bloom.ill have a better picture of how things will turn out in about 2 weeks.
3days_f_001.jpg
frst_day_of_flower_007.jpg
3days_f_005.jpg
3days_f_007.jpg
3days_f_006.jpg
3days_f_004.jpg
3days_f_003.jpg
3days_f_002.jpg

I see you changed the title? So you are having 3 600s as opposed to the 2 600s for the last Wilma grow you did? Sorry I just cba to go back through the last thread. Lol.

Any way looking sexy as hell. How did the stalks and branches get so fat? Have you been super cropping?

day 5 of flower coming along just nicely. started to come through support net. took ec up to 2.6 last nite.and at 4 am noticed my sign on leaves to back off. so back down to 2.4 now . they seem to like that. full bloom feed being given now.happydays. not bad for clones that have only been in nft for 5 weeks or so.
5_days_007.jpg
5_days_006.jpg
5_days_004.jpg
5_days_003.jpg
5_days_002.jpg
5_days_001.jpg

week one of flower .(4 weeks veg) doing ok. have raised my lights to there highest point now,for the start of the second week of flower, forcing them to give one more boost in upward growth , with out losing inter-node space. they should stand 5 feet tall and 2 feet wide at next week, then budding will start,then defol.happydays. support nets starting to do there job. cant wait to see then grow,just bud,no pop corn here, thank you.
1_week_flower_007.jpg
1_week_flower_006.jpg
1_week_flower_002.jpg
1_week_flower_003.jpg
1_week_flower_004.jpg
1_week_flower_001.jpg
1_week_flower_005.jpg

So with more light the plants make more nodes right? And more flowers?

Sadly I can only do around 80 watts for my current grow. I've followed this and your last grow, I just look at it like "OMG THOSE ARE BEAUTIFUL AND INCREDIBLE T_T" your grows are just amazing <3

Hopefully I can someday do hydro with lots of light like you. You're an inspiration STOP :)

thanks kitty for those kind words.i dont know about more light=more nodes. its about the difference in light off and on temps.i find if there is not a diff of more than 10% between the 2.then the nodes stay close. and when there is more than a 10% diff the nodes are far apart.(indica based plants). happydays.

mono hows things bro?. was having a look at my last journal, what a diff in speed the nft compared to the wilma. hey. happydays.
nothing faster than nft man. only vegged just under 5 weeks, might have pushed them at bit to far.lol height might give me a issue, but not a problem. going to smash my pb with this mazar. i can feel it. lol oh yes.happydays.

Damn STOP... you are growing some trees! Those trunks are gigantic, maybe I don't follow many Hydro systems but this is crazy haha. Definitely made NFT my number 1 choice if I ever decide to give Hydro a shot.

Those ladies are absolutely magnificent, you are an awesome grower my friend. Keep up the great work. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Damn STOP... you are growing some trees! Those trunks are gigantic, maybe I don't follow many Hydro systems but this is crazy haha. Definitely made NFT my number 1 choice if I ever decide to give Hydro a shot.

Those ladies are absolutely magnificent, you are an awesome grower my friend. Keep up the great work. :cheesygrinsmiley:

cheers max.i have done a lot of hydro. and found nothing to be faster than nft. and user friendly. my tent is so fine tuned.(optimum growing)
hence the tree trunks at week 4 of veg.nft is so easy, just add 15-30l a day to res, and sit back .happydays :thumb:
ps, i have just looked at your journal. and you do well in soil. so you will crack nft ,with your eyes closed. for you have some understanding of how herb grows.yeaman

10 days flower . done a major defol,(not that one would notice)all looking good.only a ec pen,s distance away from lights.happydays.
ec still at 2.4,ph 5,9. will start to take ec down to 1.0 over the next week or so. the i will bang it back up with just booster in week 3-5.then tailor off the ec down to my 2 day flush.still sucking up 30l every day.next week we will see buds.happydays.
10_days_in_006.JPG
10_days_in_007.JPG
10_days_in_004.JPG
10_days_in_002.JPG
10_days_in_003.JPG
10_days_in_005.JPG

One day I hope my wee room looks as full as your tent!:popcorn:

you doing just fine buddy. had a wee pop over your journal. just fine. keep your light close without burning ,and good man for removing bad fans. or half dead ones. your in nft, all good,happydays

Back
Top Bottom