DP Mazar - NFT - 1800W HPS - 240X120 Tent

3 and a half weeks in,roots amazing going right through the tank swimming around to the front(happy roots)tent roof came off and switched from cool tubes,to euro shade,s .had no choice but to remove tent roof and raise the lights.very happy with the way they are going.as soon as they done(6 weeks left) i will put tent roof back on and veg them for only 2-3 weeks.instead of the 4 weeks i did ,and ran into height problems. lesson learnt on mazar in nft.(note to myself,don't veg them so long.)they are loving the open room,good things to come.happydays.
tent_down_004.jpg
tent_down_003.jpg
tent_down_002.jpg
tent_down_006.jpg

just over 4 weeks in ,5 to go. i cant complain, they doing great,ec at 2.6 tonite . still topping up both res with 30-45 l a day. going to start taking ec down daily now to about 1.2 ,then buy next week will take it up daily to about 2.4 using boost along side bloom,they will loves that for about 2-3 weeks, then on the last week ,i will take ec down daily till the last 2 days,were the ec will be 0.5 and that will be my flush. 2 days is all i need in nft, done a test decades ago with the run off, and found it to be 2 days,in nft, and 7 days when i was using drippers and a medium to flush. yesterday i noticed a wee bit leaf tip burn, all good this is because iam using water straight from the tap , and not leaving it for 24 hours ,for the clorine to evaporate. this is what happens,(some leafs will get a bit leaf tip burn ,due to high clorine,(imo it dont bother the outcome).i know a lot of folk mistake clorine burn for nute burn(witch in realty it is) but not the nutes u think. i have to stand on a chair now to see the tops of the plants,lol 6 feet monsters,lol lights attached to ceiling now.lol
lights_0021.jpg
lights_008.jpg
lights_004.jpg
lights_003.jpg

......yesterday i noticed a wee bit leaf tip burn, all good this is because iam using water straight from the tap , and not leaving it for 24 hours ,for the clorine to evaporate. this is what happens,(some leafs will get a bit leaf tip burn ,due to high clorine,(imo it dont bother the outcome).i know a lot of folk mistake clorine burn for nute burn(witch in realty it is) but not the nutes u think.

Great stuff :)

Think the chlorine burn is a problem I've been having too as I don't have enough watering cans to fill and leave sitting....hopefully an easy fix for a minor problem.

Great stuff :)

Think the chlorine burn is a problem I've been having too as I don't have enough watering cans to fill and leave sitting....hopefully an easy fix for a minor problem.

i dont fix it , i just get on with it, but i just dont mistake it for bloom nute ,to high.

Back
Top Bottom