DP Mazar - NFT - 1800W HPS - 240X120 Tent

you doing just fine buddy. had a wee pop over your journal. just fine. keep your light close without burning ,and good man for removing bad fans. or half dead ones. your in nft, all good,happydays

Cheers bud, good to know it looks fine to you......could just be beginners luck at this end :)

I've got my fingers crossed the postie brings me seeds soon though....any advice on germinating in 1" rockwool cubes? I was just going to stick some seeds in damp cubes and see what happens if I have a heat source below and keep them in the dark to start with.

ah buddy i will only preach on something i know and have done to perfection. and seeds are not my thing.iam a clone man myself.but there should be guys and threads on here that will help you with your seed germ. good luck chap.
oh aye no luck buddy , just keep doing what you doing. pick up things here and there. no luck in nft , if you fuck nft up it proper fucks up. lol happydays

2 weeks mark. going good.4.9 feet high.not bad since they were only 2inch clones 7 weeks ago.starting to lower ec now ,for there boost run will start at week 3 apposed to week 4 for they are growing fast.next time i will flip them at week 3 and not week 4. the height is scary,lets see how they bud next. lights 4 inches above canopy. got 6-8 inches left to play with then i am feeked.
2_weeks_003.jpg
2_weeks_001.jpg
2_weeks_004.jpg
2_weeks_002.jpg

day 16. roots good. but next time ill defo flip at week 3 instead of week 4. they have taken off.got 6 inches left tomorrow ,to raise the light.top stems are thick so ill just leave the few that are trying to cuddle my CF. taken ec back up to 2.6 now full bloom and adding boost.standing 5.2 feet high. just got to wait now . ill have a better idea how they going to bud up next week.:thumb:
16_days_009.jpg
16_days_008.jpg
16_days_007.jpg
16_days_002.jpg
16_days_006.jpg
16_days_005.jpg
16_days_003.jpg

at the end of September ,i am going to go make some charas and follow some of the route the strain hunters did. iam going to find the chap called galeno. i cant wait. looking forward to the trip. i will do a thread when i get back. so excited, happydays.

day 18 , roots fine in both tanks, upward growth stopped, so defol took place.both res,s took 45l top up tonite. thats it. my job done. all they can do now is produce nice bud for the next 7 weeks,i like this part of the grow,all major work done,not sit back and smile.happydays. mother mazar is doing fine too in her cupboard.
18_days_defol_007.jpg
18_days_defol_006.jpg
18_days_defol_003.jpg
18_days_defol_005.jpg
18_days_defol_002.jpg
18_days_defol_001.jpg
18_days_defol_004.jpg

Nice defoliation brother, they look amazing... Superrrr tall! and those rootballs are just beautiful. :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Nothin I can do but praise your plants! Keep it up!

3rd week of 9 in flower. a great sight when opening the tent .absolute chokka in there .all connecting up nicely ,and all bud sites getting good light.bringing ec down now every day,till next week ,them smash them with boost.happy bunny i am.still filling both res,s with 30l every night.
3_weeks_flower_005.jpg
3_weeks_flower_004.jpg
3_weeks_flower_003.jpg
3_weeks_flower_001.jpg
3_weeks_flower_002.jpg

Back
Top Bottom