DP Mazar - NFT - 1800W HPS - 240X120 Tent

Loving the new pics. How much longer you going to veg before flip?

as soon as i get them up to the second net buddy , lol but iam still toying on were to put it .as iam useing a 3rd 6. i mite take them a bit higher than my norm. they change shape every day.not complaining like . all good.

Nice to see another NFT grow using pretty much the same nutes I am.....and nice big trays too. I'm limited to trays less than 50cm wide so they fit between the rafters in my loft.

Hope you don't mind a noob question or two from a fellow countryman; You say you top up the water every day - do you add nutes for the amount of water you add or do you add it for the amount of water in the tank? For example I have a 20 litre tank which I could be adding 10 or 15 litres to twice a week and I've been adding 140ml of grow or bloom each time I add water.

I try to let the water level go down to the top of the pump before I add water and nutes.

Does any of that sound bad to you?

Also, with the clones in the propagator are the 1" plugs better without the white plastic pot round them? I cut up the tray the wee plugs came in to make the pots but it's been a couple of weeks and no sign of any roots on mine yet.

i fill two 15l buckets every nite. the next day ,i check my ph and ec. i then make up with feed and ph the bucket, then i add to my nft tanks,with pumps off for 4 min, then back on 24/7 16 l p/h going over my spreader mat.each nft tank is 100l. i only fill with 15l every day because thats what they are sucking up.in the first week .they dont drink that much so i only fill tank when the levels go down.it dont mater how much you fill your tank up as long as the water in the tank at present is the right ph and right ec.and temp.then all good.as for clones the plastic is fine if you use or not. just dip them in, when they seem dryish ,in ph water and a ball hair of nutes and i mean a ball hair.leave in heated propagator with a light over them,24/7 for one week, after one week open small vents on propagator an a week later there will be roots. keep propagator closed at all times.they will come .cold slows this process down.and a break in the humidity. if your clones are in a propagator and still standing ,they should root.soon.happydays

Thanks. Better with the light on 24/7 so less risk of 6 hours cooling down inhibiting growth? I can fix that easy enough but might have to wait until I'm smoking my own rather than buying until I can spend money on more kit like a heated propagator.

Anyway, nice to see it working so well for you. I'll try to keep up:Namaste:

you can get a wee one for under 15£ you will never lose clones in your life.100%success.

ok 3 weeks the mazar has been tanked up. all going fine as expected. taken ec up to 2,0 for now will push them further as we go on until i see signs of over feeding then ill back off.the only way iam getting away with high ec is 1,they a strong plant 2.they are being pushed to there limit. (with optimum temps and light,ect ect.)the tent is fine tuned(100%).2inches a day growth.nice thick stems,and no stretch. they sucking over 20 l a day.soon they will hit the second net (support). then ill flip, the first net has done her job buy spacing the plants outwards.now the second net will support the fat nuggets that are on there way. no res.s changes. not even when i cross over to 12/12. happydays. 9 weeks and we are done. (just to start the whole process over again).happydays.
veging_away_003.jpg
veging_away_004.jpg
veging_away_005.jpg
veging_away_002.jpg
veging_away_006.jpg
veging_away_001.jpg
veging_away_007.jpg

Looks grand STOP. Looks like your "tray" version of NFT is the way to scrog the meds.

I will be starting my next grow in a couple weeks. Might try a little tray NFT scrog. Just have to try it. When I move my tomatoes outside in spring my new 4x8 tent will be open to new residents. My NFT system is in 6" PVC pipe. I use it to grow lettuce, chard and pak choy in 2" net pots in holes in the 6" PVC. Works great for them but it won't support taller top heavy plants very well.

Good grow my friend. I can see your green thumb from here. I can't wait to see this grow in bloom. Your WILMA looked beautiful.

WJ

Looks grand STOP. Looks like your "tray" version of NFT is the way to scrog the meds.

I will be starting my next grow in a couple weeks. Might try a little tray NFT scrog. Just have to try it. When I move my tomatoes outside in spring my new 4x8 tent will be open to new residents. My NFT system is in 6" PVC pipe. I use it to grow lettuce, chard and pak choy in 2" net pots in holes in the 6" PVC. Works great for them but it won't support taller top heavy plants very well.

Good grow my friend. I can see your green thumb from here. I can't wait to see this grow in bloom. Your WILMA looked beautiful.

WJ

thanks jim. happydays for you to come (new tent) good luck and stay safe

Back
Top Bottom