Dragoond2's Soil Girl Scout Crack & Others Grow Journal 2019

The GS Crack is in my 2' x 2' vegging tent. The light is a good quality Chinese made LED....450 watts. I grow in Promix BX and feed all my plants Mega Crop 1.0...……..she is in 16/8 lighting. Most likely because I won't have a spot in my relatively small flowering tent to grow her I'll take a cutting, get it rooted, and add this plant to my mulch pile. Then put some effort into growing out the clone. This plant got ignored (fed and watered yes) but I wasn't paying attention to how she was growing so it's my fault she is the way she is.

So photo update and a question.

Girl scout crack

Lemonchello haze

Critical purple kush

So question is should I change out the 600w for a 300w to get a little stretch. Last two grows I was using a 300w Mars hydro and I feel as though they had more height by now with it. Should I be concerned or not?
Light is at highest point 26".
I think I labeled those pics right lol.

I understand that's why I'm asking. I didn't keep a grow journal for my first two grows. But I remember them being taller stretching to the light. Not sure if it can be cause for concern that these are not.
Here a pic of my first plant at a week old. Color is crap sorry. I do know that depending on light intensity they can stretch more or less.

Attachments

• 20180913_082637.jpg
    20180913_082637.jpg
    238.3 KB · Views: 64
So just a quick update on the three girls.

GSC

Lemonchello haze

Critical purple kush

To me they are looking good so far. Can't wait to see how they turn out.

Please leave comments letting me know what y'all think or if anyone see anything to be concerned about.
:thanks:

So added a humidifier to the tent to bring up the humidity now reaching 57% rh. Also photo update cuz the girl scout crack has started to grow a lot.

Girl scout crack

Girl scout crack 2 days ago

Lemonchello haze

Critical purple kush

Sorry if I'm uploading to many photos.
Just not much else to update about.
:sorry::thanks::Namaste::bongrip::yummy:

So I just noticed that my fan has a build up of a white residue that I can easily wipe off with my finger. Could this be just from the humidifier run with tap water or worse white powder mold. My rh is around 60% a bit worried what should I do? Water was building up on the fan so I hope it's like lime scale or hard water etc...

I broke down and changed the 600w out for the 300w Mars hydro hoping that my baby's will get taller
Weren't you concerned about height constraints? Why would you push them to stretch this early?

Some plants can stretch up to 300% when flipped. If I were uncertain about a certain pheno, I sure wouldn't be trying to induce any unnecessary stretching... especially with low headspace.

Just my 2 cents..
:thumb:

Everything looks fine over there cuz! Let them do their thing.
:meditate:

I think I was a bit more concerned about light intensity in the early weeks and some about height not wanting the lower leaves touching the soil or hold on to moisture by have lower leaves stacked so close together. I got a small fan on them but I did add a humidifier now I do worry about mold. Thanks for all the likes @Preston9mm my phone was blowing up. :)

Back
Top Bottom